Can I pet that dawg?
Houndmasters and Draculas, why you no let us give pets? Be more like the Pig and let us boop the snoop.
Houndmasters and Draculas, why you no let us give pets? Be more like the Pig and let us boop the snoop.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The boops I give to pigs are pallets and flashbangs cause I hate that killer.
I got to pet Snug yesterday! HM killed two of my team mates but then she let the third one wiggle off so I took a chance to pet Snug and she nodded her approval. She brought him to me to pet goodbye as well at the exit gate. My games had been pretty crap until that point so it was nice.
๐๐๐
Iโm a new hound master main. I let them pet my doggo ๐ฅฐ๐ฅฐ๐ฅฐ
We comin for you, Buggy. See you in the fog big homie.
Because that's not what's important to the game. I legit think the devs take nonsense like this as serious as balancing the game, because y'all are so obsessed with it.