Anyone else getting stuck in the basement?

So for some meme survivor gameplay while doing rituals earlier I was playing as Quentin Smith using Pharmacy, Botany Knowledge, Streetwise, and Self-Care and minding my own business. However, once I entered the basement in these games I became trapped for a short duration. There was no killer blocking the entrance, I would just get teleported back to the center upon crossing the threshold of the exit. In one game I couldn't even open the unlooted basement chest, much to my disappointment. Has anyone else had this problem recently? I want to see whether or not this was an isolated incident.

Comments

  • Been hearing about this a lot on the Steam boards. I have been trying to replicate it but to no avail. And I seriously go to the basement every game, unless I get caught away from the basement early on.

  • It was a bug in the PTB that made it to the live version. Thanks, bhvr
  • @Peasant said:
    So for some meme survivor gameplay while doing rituals earlier I was playing as Quentin Smith using Pharmacy, Botany Knowledge, Streetwise, and Self-Care and minding my own business. However, once I entered the basement in these games I became trapped for a short duration. There was no killer blocking the entrance, I would just get teleported back to the center upon crossing the threshold of the exit. In one game I couldn't even open the unlooted basement chest, much to my disappointment. Has anyone else had this problem recently? I want to see whether or not this was an isolated incident.

    Its one of the countless bugs of this midchapter patch. Praise QA btw

    You are nto supposed to interact with the basement chest, apparently thats a big problem

  • @Master This can mean only one thing, 
    #PharmacyOP
  • The real problem here is why dont you run any exaustion perks.
  • Reminds me of that bug when if you got hooked in the basement you kept lagging back to it even if you were clear across the map.

  • @fcc2014 said:
    Reminds me of that bug when if you got hooked in the basement you kept lagging back to it even if you were clear across the map.

    That was a Monstrous Shrine shadow buff.

  • @Orion said:

    @fcc2014 said:
    Reminds me of that bug when if you got hooked in the basement you kept lagging back to it even if you were clear across the map.

    That was a Monstrous Shrine shadow buff.

    Bahahahaha

  • @XavierBoah17 said:
    The real problem here is why dont you run any exaustion perks.

    Who needs to run when you can just heal?

  • I see it happening a lot on twitch streaming matches.

  • I’ve only got stuck in the basement as leather face and only when I hook someone down there

  • Cardgrey said:

    I’ve only got stuck in the basement as leather face and only when I hook someone down there

    Don't forget over alt teams rushing the basement while your walking down it's like dude in fing leather face get out my basment
  • @redsopine01 said:
    Cardgrey said:

    I’ve only got stuck in the basement as leather face and only when I hook someone down there

    Don't forget over alt teams rushing the basement while your walking down it's like dude in fing leather face get out my basement.

    Lol in that case they can hang around and I’ll show them my shiny new chainsaw I got from s mart.

  • Hard to believe that bug actually made it into the live version. I mean isn't that what the ptb is for? To see what bugs need to be fixed?

  • @ad19970 said:
    Hard to believe that bug actually made it into the live version. I mean isn't that what the ptb is for? To see what bugs need to be fixed?

    It's no longer a bug, but a feature. ;D