Patch 2.5 Spirit Phase
I'm not sure if it's all in my head but her base move speed during phasing since patch 2.5 hit feels noticeably slower to me. Has anyone else noticed this since the patch release or am I imagining this?
I'm not sure if it's all in my head but her base move speed during phasing since patch 2.5 hit feels noticeably slower to me. Has anyone else noticed this since the patch release or am I imagining this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah i already saw that but it's just referring to how overly white her screen was before and now it looks a little better. I suppose the different vision could be making it seem slower, that just feels highly unlikely though.
Yeah, definitely feels slower. Hoping for devs' response.
How's the audio? Can you actually hear survivors now?
Much better, not sure yet if it's quite the same though.
Glad I'm not the only one noticing
I definitely noticed phasing movement speed feeling slower.
The "VFX" change might've included FOV.
If that's the case it would seem as unintended. I don't feel that would've made such a significant feel to her move speed either.
The audio is beautiful though. I can play so much better with her.
Yeah she's actually functional now. Her spirit phase vision still isn't as good as pre-patch but it's at least functional now as well unlike in the PTB.
Her movement speed is not that good and she indeed feels slow. I don't know if it's done on purpose or its a bug. The Spirit should be one of the top killers but after the update, I don't feel she is that good but the sounds are really good now.
Honestly, my first match back with her was a 4 man. Stridor felt way more effective on her and hearing the footsteps was awesome. I could track so well.
Without add-ons her ability last for 5 seconds I believe. It’s slow and short with no add-ons, it’s been that way since her PTB. Not sure how fast you thought it was but it’s not that fast without add-ons
I don't think I notice a difference, I really hope this wasent some shadow nerf.
They were talking about the base movement speed, meaning without addons period. Seems slower than usual without the addons.
This ^ and I'm also referring to the move speed, not how long spirit phasing lasts.
As did I, but that's a pretty pointless anecdotal note. Stridor and the hearing are fine and not an issue I'm referring to here.
Ok. She does feel much slower yes, you're right. I think it's a bug. Idk how the devs keep messing up killers.
I'm glad other people are noticing as well. I made a post similar to this one in the bug forums so hopefully this gets addressed sooner than normal.
Wouldn't know. I always use M/D Ring and amulet or Uwabaki to be a missile.