EVERY GAME IS TUNNELING

And yes, I'm talking about HARD tunneling.

It's been YEARS and there is no preventative for this?

You want to do built in moris, you can do built in decisive strike.

Make it make sense.

Comments

  • @Ayodam said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3824346#Comment_3824346

    You get free tunneling and camping and don’t need perks to access those features. No difference in survivors receiving the counter play for free tbh.

    But it's by definition not free. You're giving up pressure on all the other survivors to get out 1 survivor. Y'all don't even understand the dynamics of how a match plays out.

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3824347#Comment_3824347

    But it's by definition not free. You're giving up pressure on all the other survivors to get out 1 survivor. Y'all don't even understand the dynamics of how a match plays out.

    It doesn’t really matter. Turning a game into a 3v1 mitigates any and all risk that would come from pressuring one survivor over four.

  • @fussy said:

    I don't know where you see connection between mori of the LAST survivor and tunneling, but I can tell you exactly where there is a connection between the fact that I usually do not tunnel and then regret about it. Survivors should start at least respect these killers who throwing the game just to see "ez loser" or something like this in the chat.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/L19HDO1ASHHR/askreen.png

    >antagonize people playing killer in a game where fun severely hinges on the "1" in "1v4" being nice
    >condition them to play competitively by systematically punishing them when they dont

    >why are all killers so sweaty and always camping/tunnelling/slugging, i wish people knew how to have FUN

  • @Brightened said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3823955#Comment_3823955

    Why does my build have to surround the tunneling but they get to play however the want and use whatever perks they want AND they still nerf my general game play like smaller loops and closer hooks?

    I recommend playing some killer and seeing that side as well. Get yourself to soft cap MMR and see if playing with funny haha builds is fun as killer. I'm pretty sure you mostly see gen defense and maybe 1-2 aura reading perks on killers and not much variety and why…because if they play with silly haha perks they lose.

    Tunneling doesn't happen in EVERY game. Using 1 or 2 perks to deny tunneling helps you. Slap on off the record and you get free iron will and distortion at the same time.

    I can't stand these posts that are made by people that obviously only play one side and are heavily biased.

  • @fussy said:

    I don't know where you see connection between mori of the LAST survivor and tunneling, but I can tell you exactly where there is a connection between the fact that I usually do not tunnel and then regret about it. Survivors should start at least respect these killers who throwing the game just to see "ez loser" or something like this in the chat.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/L19HDO1ASHHR/askreen.png

    FACTS lol

  • @Doxie said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3823936#Comment_3823936

    So you're b$-+ hurt because you ran into one swf troll team? Like I've said so many times... Killer mains are a sensitive group that just won't be happy till they can roll every team in dbd

    It's more that the killer already plays nice and doesn't do anything to ruin the survivors' game and yet is still ridiculed. This happens quite frequently, so it's not just "one swf troll team" either.

    Survivors and killers alike create their own worst enemies by being dicks whenever their opponent isn't.

  • @Ayodam said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3824346#Comment_3824346

    You get free tunneling and camping and don’t need perks to access those features. No difference in survivors receiving the counter play for free tbh.

    Killers also get free genspeed and genrush and dont need perks to access that

  • @SweetbutaPsycho said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3824347#Comment_3824347

    Killers also get free genspeed and genrush and dont need perks to access that

    I honestly don't understand what genrush is. Survivors are expected to go sit on gens if they don't need to do something else. If they bring toolboxes or gen speed builds, that's not free.

    It feels like saying survivors get genrush for free is like saying killers get m1 attacks for free. And I don't mean to criticize at all. Do you find as killer that when a gen pops or multiple survivors get out that you feel worse? I'm genuinely asking to understand :D

1 2 ›