Are the adept achivment disable?

I got the dracula game with his 3 unqiue perks and didn't get adept after killing all four survivors.
Any reason why I didn't get it?

Comments

  • Did any of the survivors bleed out? If not, I would think it's a bug. It wouldn't be the first time an adept achievement was bugged.

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    Did any of the survivors bleed out? If not, I would think it's a bug. It wouldn't be the first time an adept achievement was bugged.

    this can be the case, but adepts are sometimes bugged too.

  • nope a mori the last one with the free mori.All of themm (except 1) died by hook

  • I don't think Mori counts as a kill for adept.

  • Well that sucks. what the point of Mori then?

  • @Ember_Hydra said:

    nope a mori the last one with the free mori.All of themm (except 1) died by hook

    That's were you lost the achiement... You have to sacrifice them all to entity to get adept. It's for sure annoying I lost adepts to last one bleeding out.

  • Unless you bled one out or didn't have just his three perks equipped, then it's a bug. You can get adepts with moris (I got Chucky's yesterday with the last kill mori).

  • Moris do count but bleeding out does not.
    If you used the new end game Mori on the last survivor it may be a bug with that, but I’m sure I got some using an Ebony Mori.