Some Perks Should Be Disabled for Chaos Shuffle

Self explanatory title, no one wants to get Object of Obsession + No Mither together. It's just a guaranteed lose and it's not only annoying but frustrating

Comments

  • I'm on a killer: - "Cackling each time the survivor gets No Mither"

    I'm on a survivor: - "NOOO! WHY ME AGAIN?!"

  • @Grigerbest said:

    I'm on a killer: - "Cackling each time the survivor gets No Mither"

    I'm on a survivor: - "NOOO! WHY ME AGAIN?!"

    LITERALLY. Like no mither alone is managable but when combined with OoO its just hell. I think they should just lock OoO for chaos shuffle or enter a code to not make contradicting perks together, like self care + no mither etc.

  • what are the odds to get them at the same time again? and how it is guarranted lose?

  • @nodforkiss said:

    what are the odds to get them at the same time again? and how it is guarranted lose?

    I can tell: - out of 10 matches, in 3 of them, somebody in the lobby were having No mither.

    Obviously not often - but it is happening.

  • @nodforkiss said:

    what are the odds to get them at the same time again? and how it is guarranted lose?

    Agreeing with the comment above, like once every 3-4 matches I see someone spawn with no mither, I get one of them at least once daily & it's pretty much going to bring your game performance down by a lot even if you're the best looper out there, because it makes you an easy target

  • @nodforkiss said:

    what are the odds to get them at the same time again? and how it is guarranted lose?

    I believe it’s .0022%

  • The chances of getting that multiple times is very rare.

  • 1-(130/146)=

    11% chance for at least 1 survivor to have no mither

    idk about removing it completely because thats kind of the charm of chaos shuffle it but maybe give extreme negative perks a weight system on both sides, so no mither would have a weight of 0.5 while other perks have a weight of 1 (meaning the chance for each perk slot to be no mither is a 1/291 instead of 1/146)

    at those odds you would have a 5.5% chance of having no mither on at least 1 survivor in a match which is somewhat more reasonable for such a bad perk

  • It's certainly a frustrating thing to happen but it's in the name "chaos shuffle" it's meant to be a mode that is HEAVILY affected by the luck of the draw. If I were to change anything about the mode it would be COMPLETELY randomising a player's loadout (items and add-ons included) and removing the option to use map offerings.

  • @indieeden7 said:

    It's certainly a frustrating thing to happen but it's in the name "chaos shuffle" it's meant to be a mode that is HEAVILY affected by the luck of the draw. If I were to change anything about the mode it would be COMPLETELY randomising a player's loadout (items and add-ons included) and removing the option to use map offerings.

    This sums it up nicely.

    I'd also add that they have the Killswitch in the game, but I'm willing to bet they cannot turn a perk off in one mode only its likely an all-or-nothing thing due to the game's coding.

  • Also sucks getting plot twist, dramaturgy, light-footed, lucky break, overcome, reactive healing, resurgence, second wind, self care, strength in shadows, and teamwork: collective stealth, as the all become dead perks. so with 1 random perk you void out almost 10% of the perks in the game for survivor from being used.

  • There are many counter-productive combos.

    That's part of the charm of Chaos Shuffle.

  • I get that it's supposed to be chaotic....

    But if one perk should be removed from Chaos Shuffle, it's No Mither.