@Devs Can you guys enable kb/m for console?
As the title asks, can you the devs enable keyboard and mouse for console or is it not possible? Thanks!
@not_Queen @Peanits
@not_Queen @Peanits
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its up to sony/microsoft to enable additional peripherals.
Direct your request towards the correct company
Only time people use an adapter is if the game doesnt offer kbm support, and use it to emulate a controller essentially. To trick the game. Because the system supports it.
Yeah, and gain an advantage over everyone else due to it. Console people will never be able to compete with your moonwalk
ps4 has mouse and keyboard support. Is there something devs need to do for it to work with the game?
Do you have any more info on this 'adapter'?> @HellDescent said:
Yeah, they need to enable it for DBD specifically.
Well if kbm is already supported, what does stop you from changing the keybinds?
In fact I heard that pedochido was playing with kbm on ps4 via some strange adapter thing
Usb hub is optional. You can just plug mouse and keyboard in usb ports on ps4
And yes. An adapter allows it to emulate a controller. Allowing you to play GAMES that do not support kbm simply BECAUSE the ps4 does.
It's only an advantage if you choose to not use what is given to you. And for a community that seems to herald the fact that DBD cant be competitive, it shouldnt be an issue at all except that some/most people feel more comfortable playing with kbm instead of a controller.
Moonwalking is such an advantage, you had to actually reply claiming that I was claiming it is an advantage. Except it isn’t. The post was about moonwalking, keyboard doesn’t give a big advantage except to nurse, and your post was completely meaningless
Post isnt about moonwalking, your response was. And console players can still moonwalk fine if they turn up sensitivity. Not to mention that moonwalking isnt the "advantage" that using kbm as opposed to controller would foster. To which I said, the so called "advantage" wasnt, as the game isnt uber competetive.
My post had a point. Yours didnt other than to try and make me feel bad? Or wrong? To which you failed terribly.
So your post was meaningless. Thanks though.
Ehm DBD is a PC game that has been designed for m/k and then has been ported to console.
But maybe you can ask that kinda question for the weekly Q&A
I stated that they’d get the advantage of moonwalk. Not saying that’s OO, but it’s an advantage, I personally think it’s awesome. You missed that point. It was a statement, not some comment to be debated. Get over yourself.
I never meant to start an argument. I just wanted to see if the devs could enable kb/m so I could do it.
Enough. Quit arguing. Go play the game because the update's out.
moonwalk its all about hahahahahaa
lol i thought this was kilobites per meter
lol> @MysticalMagic92 said:
That's what I'm asking if the developers could turn it on.
It already is, its just really buggy, how I know this my friend connected the keyboard and mouse to xbox and was stuck walking in circles