DC penalty in case bhvr hasn’t seen the multiple topics
I have recently moved to a country where there is constant loss of power every so often throughout the week. How is something I don’t have control over giving me a penalty for “DC’ing”… got to have some sort of workaround for this type of stuff cause I don’t intentionally mean to DC but getting penalized for it doesn’t seem right.
Comments
What do you expect them to do, have a different rule for each person?
Dont play online pvp games if its a constant issue
Bhvr has address this over and over. The dc penalty stays. I would suggest finding a solution to your current issue. The penalty is important to keep in the gsme.
There is no way for their servers to determine if your power went out or if you just unplugged your modem/turned off your Wi-Fi. It's a simple fact of how the internet works.
You are constantly ruining other people's games, even if it's not intentional. That's why you're getting DC penalties.
guess I’ll take the penalty 👍🏼 not gonna stop playing a game I enjoy for the most part and there is no workaround on my part oh well, just gonna try to rage quit less so I don’t get that much time 😂 “constantly ruining peoples games” get a grip it’s a video game
Have you ever heard of a No Break?