Please bring back 2v8 asap
I know they already announced another iteration will come, but I'm worried about how long it will take. I don't want to wait until next year because 1v4 just doesn't have the excitement and chaos of those wild 2v8 games.
I know they already announced another iteration will come, but I'm worried about how long it will take. I don't want to wait until next year because 1v4 just doesn't have the excitement and chaos of those wild 2v8 games.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd rather have chaos shuffle back again personally.
I second this. I played a 1v4 game today thinking maybe it wont be that bad. Huntress with Lethal Pursuer and proceeded to just slug. Im out till 2v8.
I just want 2v8 so I can play killer with my friend
Agreed. 2v8 was fun for survivors. I really wanted to play killer, but the wait times were too much, and I probably would have played huntress, so it's best that I wait it out, lol. But I don't see how game play would have been bad for killers.
1v4 has beaten the piss out of the average survivor. It's killer role or nothing for me.
I agree I can't go back to 1v4 after 2v8, not only does it feel empty and slow but it also feels way too killer sided.
Sitting it out till they bring 2v8 back, hopefully as permanent expanded mode. Till then enjoy the same I must escape/get a 4k EVERY single match to have fun mentality that seems to be prevalent in this game. The one game where seemingly a good portion of the player base wants to only have one game mode. Like the same mode for a near decade at this point.
Hope they bring it back I can't play survivor in 1vs4 teammates are so useless and it's too killer sided.
Ive actually set my expectations much, much lower than that.. and I still cant wait for 2v8 to come back.
You hate the core game so much you think the 2v8 snoozefest was "wild and chaotic"? It was hugely skilless and boring.
Chaos shuffle was 100000x better
They'd never have two modes running at the same time.
Hopefully we just experienced WHY they don't. The split is just terrible for the game.
I do not want to play $20 Lobby Sim. I don't want 2v8 back until THAT and its other glaring issues are fixed.
It isn't fair that everyone else has to wait 20+ minutes for a game because a few people and their friends want "random chaoticness" in 2v8. It isn't fair that I can't play MY Killers because you and a friend want to play the original five only together.
2v8 CANNOT, and never can, be permanent in the form we just got. Enjoy your break, I hope you adapt back to 1v4 soon.