Why is the newest character the first in the list?

image.png

Please put him back where he belongs. It is quite disorientating having the killers be in order for YEARS except on the PTB and then it suddenly changes like this.

I actually forgot he existed for a bit i'm ngl

Comments

  • I agree, it's fairly annoying

  • New UI is just bad

  • Agreed. Another annoying thing is if you filter to show only owned characters it's still coded to put whatever the newest character you own at the top. So for me Wesker and Gabriel are in the top spot. Makes literally no sense lmao

  • @tparadise said:

    Agreed. Another annoying thing is if you filter to show only owned characters it's still coded to put whatever the newest character you own at the top. So for me Wesker and Gabriel are in the top spot. Makes literally no sense lmao

    That's wild.

    Why would they change something like this after all these years?

  • RIP to those people who prestige their characters in some particular order

  • I'm glad everyone can agree that the current UI is kinda awful

  • Or if we change the sorting via filters, SAVE IT. So everyone can choose.

  • I think they fixed it. I swear i saw laura at the bottom of the list yesterday

  • @ShanoaLegendaryPlz said:

    I think they fixed it. I swear i saw laura at the bottom of the list yesterday

    She is in the correct order now... But I think this is because BHVR have set it a time limit to stay at the top for a period of time (like a month?) as a form of promotion, and then once that time is up, the character goes at the bottom.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    New UI sucks and was not asked for. Filters STILL don't save.

    Yeah if I could just set it to "Date" and leave it, it wouldn't be an issue, but it resets literally every time. So annoying.