2v8 what if one killer DCs?
If one Killer just DCs for whatever reason will the whole match then be cancelled or does it become a 1v8 then? xd Since we dont have Killer bots to replace the Killer who left the game.
If one Killer just DCs for whatever reason will the whole match then be cancelled or does it become a 1v8 then? xd Since we dont have Killer bots to replace the Killer who left the game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bot killers incoming?
๐ค๐ช
Since they did not announce anything regarding Killer Bots, I would guess it is just a 1v8 from that point onwards.
I asked this same question I guess it's just a 1v 8 if a killer dc. Honestly this game mode will be played for a couple of days and then no killer is gonna want to play it.
Probably will be like TCM where you are left on your own if your family teammates DC
Just hoping then soloQ Killers i queue with dont ragequit if they get looped lmaoo bc 1v8 sounds funny but terrifying at the same time
This is why I'm not touching the 2v8 mod. People can't be trusted.
welcome to solo q where your teammates always have a chance of being the second imposter
....so do these bots get infinite wall hacks too?
Probably yeah. Just like a trapper in bot tutorial
Oh wow, I'm actually shocked. I really hope this means killer bots in custom games will be coming in the near future
Bot nurse with infinite wall hacks...we can't tell wether to be excited or dreading
Bot killers are not really that good though, very easy to loop and they often randomly swings in air
I hope they will train with AI more, because right now bot killers are very easy to mindgame and loop
Never tried the bot killer, so we're just going down the rabbit hole and assume they're upgraded as all hell and has auto lock~
I hope you're right ๐
i wouldnt have thought we actually get killer bots for that mode. Better then a 1v8 for sure but they wont be like terminator bots