Which Killer's mori do you like the best?
i think mine is the spirit, that scream at the end of it...freaky af!
i think mine is the spirit, that scream at the end of it...freaky af!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its truly ######### up, but i love it
Ah yes with the finger thing....
Spirit. Using it with Rancor seems so fitting.
Huntress. For when you ax those burning questions.
Freddy. Leaves survivors feeling gutted.
Myers. Coz he can do it in multiple positions.
Legion. For when you gotta stick around.
Leatherface and Billy are cool. Never chainSaw anything quite like them.
Nurse stops short of tucking you in death bed.
Depends on the view point.
As the survivor I think being Moried by the Doctor looks the most badass.
As the Killer I really like doing the Mori animation as Leatherface.
@MegaWaffle i do like been moried when survivor as Freddy....
Nurse's mori takes the top spot.
Clown's a contender.
Nurse, Hag, Clown, and Spirit are my favs. However, I feel like Spirit's "waaaahs" need to be removed because they ruin her grunts and screams.
Ah yes liver supreme!
I like a few of them, I like Legion's just for looking the slickest, but for some reason I really like Amanda's short but sweet one (when it's not bugged out). Other than that, Leather's is probably one of the more brutal ones. That first smack to the head...
Oh i know what you mean! lol
Amanda and Trapper's (and maybe Billy's) are good to use if you are pressed on time too, if you take a Mori to use it how I do (either when on third hook or if I am in trouble) their short animations can cost you less time than pretty near everyone else's.
trapper.
simple but still great.
I like Pig's from the Survivor viewpoint but I gotta say, Hag has the best because she literally disembowels you, so delicious
I like the Trapper because I feel like he is the best and most simple.
I enjoy the Legion because it looks cool.
I might be a low key cannibal because I get hungry when I use the Hag's mori.
Spirit, Legion and Huntress
Order of favorite to least favorite
I like the Hag's brutality in her mori.
The Legion's is really good, because the survivor tries to fight back; it's probably the most realistic one
I like the pragmatism of hillbilly's mori.
Legion
The PUNS!!! Its unbearable.
Nurse
Just because I am a huge Halloween fan, Michael's is my favorite. But for sheer brutality, I would pick Clown or Hag. They are both rather intense.
Spirit,
That Roar at the end makes me smile even if it's being used on me.
Hag