Increase base generator damage/Another objective
A part of the reason I think genrush can happen so much is that the base damage of kicking a gen is too low. If you kick a gen that's almost done, it won't reduce it much.
I think tier one pop goes the weasel should be base for kicking gens.
Either this or add another objective.
I think tier one pop goes the weasel should be base for kicking gens.
Either this or add another objective.
Comments
That'd probably be pretty bad if the killer got a three gen strat going on. There's supposed to be hope for the survivors, lore-wise. If there isn't a chance to escape 'cause the killer can take a chunk off the generator, it would create a situation where winning could be unlikely.
An additional objective could be quite a lot of fun, though, and liven up the gameplay. I'm up for different game modes, too! That would be cool.
Yeah, I know, but it'd be even easier to do if killers take off a chunk every time they kick the gens. What's to keep them from chilling by three gens that are close enough together?
Also
Stop with the colloring your posts!... also now i know how to do it hihi
I don't think Pop Goes The Weasel should be part of the base kit but I do think the generator regress speed needs to be buffed from .25 to .50 charges per second
This exactly. If there are three killers that don't need any buffs, it's Nurse, Hillbilly and Spirit. Maybe even Hag. I'm always scared that the devs will buff killers again without changing anything about those three killers. It woul be too much.
Let's also add camping and tunneling. I'm sorry, but if killers want a nerf to gen rush, they also need to accept a nerf to camping and tunneling. That shouldn't even be a discuission.
Stopping regression's too easy.
Or rather, the fact that the Killer is the one who needs to win time the most out of all players, yet is also the one who needs a way longer animation in comparison, is just bad.
Nuu, I like the colors.
I found a guide here on using markdown and HTML. I think they have all the colors there, too.
True, but the question is if they want to change their game in such a drastic way after two years.
Also if they do this, certain top tier killers will need some nerfing. I'm thinking of Nurse, Hillbilly, and Spirit in particular.
That is why instant generator damage should be linked to a bar that slowly refills. The fuller the bar is, the higher the instant damage.
This means that if you have a near infinite amount of movement speed, you wouldn't even be able to abuse the instant generator damage mechanic.
This also means that if you're a stronger killer, you also wouldn't get more out of it. (Unlike Pop Goes The Weasel)
From:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/34870/solution-to-the-death-efficiency-problem-solving-the-games-biggest-issue/p1
The Terror Bar mechanic.
With that in place, what OP proposes becomes very workable with and is a more skill-full solution for killers rather then going with something as simple as increasing generator time.