I love when people drop pallets on me as a cloaked wraith. I can't hit them while cloaked anyway, if they want to save me the time and drop it without waiting for me to uncloak, that's great.
Hey most freddys will camp people out the game so I don't pull punches if I can get a slam in I will
You cant even camp as freddy..... pls bro
in a way he can you just wait till unhooking put the unhooker in dreamworld then put the one that was unhooked back in dreamworld then tunnele them and rehook them happens to me all the time.
@Gorgonia said:
Ive been enjoying using the fireworks on cloaked wraiths...
So far mine have been buggy on every except the last 2 matches i faked out a Cloaked Wraith and royally pissed off a P3 Hag who was about to down me due to HG. I then really pissed her off by crawling away for like 10 seconds or so before she found me.
She hooked me then proceeded to show me her slat storage by repeatedly smacking me on the hook, I just did nothing while she did that and 2 gens popped. I also escaped after pallet slamming her 3x even with erh Spirit Fury.
@Gorgonia said:
Ive been enjoying using the fireworks on cloaked wraiths...
So far mine have been buggy on every except the last 2 matches i faked out a Cloaked Wraith and royally pissed off a P3 Hag who was about to down me due to HG. I then really pissed her off by crawling away for like 10 seconds or so before she found me.
She hooked me then proceeded to show me her slat storage by repeatedly smacking me on the hook, I just did nothing while she did that and 2 gens popped. I also escaped after pallet slamming her 3x even with erh Spirit Fury.
What Hag runs Spirit fury? #########? Hag isn't meant to be played like that.
@Gorgonia said:
Ive been enjoying using the fireworks on cloaked wraiths...
So far mine have been buggy on every except the last 2 matches i faked out a Cloaked Wraith and royally pissed off a P3 Hag who was about to down me due to HG. I then really pissed her off by crawling away for like 10 seconds or so before she found me.
She hooked me then proceeded to show me her slat storage by repeatedly smacking me on the hook, I just did nothing while she did that and 2 gens popped. I also escaped after pallet slamming her 3x even with erh Spirit Fury.
What Hag runs Spirit fury? #########? Hag isn't meant to be played like that.
Yeah I got a laugh out of it which made her smacking people on hooks even funnier.
@EntityDispleased said:
Slightly off topic but doesn't pallet slamming a nurse help her? I noticed when I get pallet slammed as nurse after a blink the recovery speed feels doubled.
So she doesn't get the double stun anymore?
Hitting a billy with a pallet when he uses the chainsaw sprint is satisfying.
Hey most freddys will camp people out the game so I don't pull punches if I can get a slam in I will
You cant even camp as freddy..... pls bro
in a way he can you just wait till unhooking put the unhooker in dreamworld then put the one that was unhooked back in dreamworld then tunnele them and rehook them happens to me all the time.
You sir are correct every Freddy I've ever played against does this minus putting 2 people asleep it's utter bs how the litterly camp people out the game
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You feel good slamming a pallet on freddy?
Shame on you
You cant even camp as freddy..... pls bro
I love when people drop pallets on me as a cloaked wraith. I can't hit them while cloaked anyway, if they want to save me the time and drop it without waiting for me to uncloak, that's great.
in a way he can you just wait till unhooking put the unhooker in dreamworld then put the one that was unhooked back in dreamworld then tunnele them and rehook them happens to me all the time.
So far mine have been buggy on every except the last 2 matches i faked out a Cloaked Wraith and royally pissed off a P3 Hag who was about to down me due to HG. I then really pissed her off by crawling away for like 10 seconds or so before she found me.
She hooked me then proceeded to show me her slat storage by repeatedly smacking me on the hook, I just did nothing while she did that and 2 gens popped. I also escaped after pallet slamming her 3x even with erh Spirit Fury.
What Hag runs Spirit fury? #########? Hag isn't meant to be played like that.
Yeah I got a laugh out of it which made her smacking people on hooks even funnier.
So she doesn't get the double stun anymore?
Hitting a billy with a pallet when he uses the chainsaw sprint is satisfying.
Good luck slamming me.