The timing on this is so perfect. I was trying to do an archive challenge and realized I didn't have Kindred on Feng and had to mow through a bunch of bloodwebs. DBD had my backโฆ and so did you with your PSA posts.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
WoW this is great, thanks <3
Thanks! โค๏ธ
The timing on this is so perfect. I was trying to do an archive challenge and realized I didn't have Kindred on Feng and had to mow through a bunch of bloodwebs. DBD had my backโฆ and so did you with your PSA posts.
Thanks! ๐๏ธ
I'm not on X the Site Formerly Known as Twitter, so these are a great help!
Woohoo! ๐๐
Thank you! ๐
Thanks! I don't have Twitter so would have missed out
Much Appreciated!
Gonna save up for Lara, hell yeah
UMINOHI2024 - 300k. Handy with new chapter on the horizon.
Thank you.
Yes, just found this one
Thank you, very helpful
Thanks.
You can never have enough codes.
Credit to Eirri