Best Map/Worst Map

Best: Red Forest
Worst: Meat Plant

Go.

Comments

  • I like all maps.
  • Best: Haddonfield
    Worst: Game

  • Love all maps except Swamp.
  • Favorite Map--Thompson House
    Best Killer Map--The Game
    Worst Map--Rotten Fields(corn vision is a disability, stop picking on the disabled)

  • Robbing your format @HatCreature

    Fav Map - Blood Lodge
    Best Map - Game
    Worst Map - Treatment

  • Depends on Killer & loadout.

  • Best:
    The Game, for Killer and Survivor. I just love the map and enjoy playing it either Killer or Survivor.

    Worst: 
    Yamaoka, for Survivor. Even though I mainly play Adam with a brown trench coat and blend extremely well, I just don’t really like Yamaoka’s Estate. Maybe I’m still not used to the map, two chapters later. Maybe it’s because of the pallet distribution, low compared to other maps in favour of stealth and camouflage.
    For Killer... well none of them really. I don’t have a hated map as Killer.
  • This content has been removed.
  • Best maps - MacMillan Estate and Asylum
    Worst map - Coldwind farms
  • Best - Haddonfield
    Worst - The Game
  • Best : Haddonfield or Springwood
    Worst : Ormond
  • Best: Haddonfield/Red Forest
    Worst: Autohaven

  • @Judgement said:
    Best:
    The Game, for Killer and Survivor. I just love the map and enjoy playing it either Killer or Survivor.

    Worst: 
    Yamaoka, for Survivor. Even though I mainly play Adam with a brown trench coat and blend extremely well, I just don’t really like Yamaoka’s Estate. Maybe I’m still not used to the map, two chapters later. Maybe it’s because of the pallet distribution, low compared to other maps in favour of stealth and camouflage.
    For Killer... well none of them really. I don’t have a hated map as Killer.

    Yamoaka is great for me, but once again the foliage tends to provide too much camoflage. I wish the Dev's would pay more mind the people who are colorblind.

  • Best map: The pale rose - Backwater swamp
    Worst map: Haddonfield. (I really dislike the fences, making the entire map so awkward from otherwise being a pretty cool environment.

  • I love all of the maps tbh
  • Ormond for both sides.

    For killer there's a lot of totally safe pallets, and this map has the worst totem spots. For survivors, it's impossible to hide on this map, meaning that you will be found no matter what. And this map has a huge fps drop every time I play on it.

  • Favorite map - Coal tower

    Best survivor map - Rancid Abbatoir

    Best killer map - Both Crotus Prenn maps.
  • Best : Disturbed Ward
    Worst : Pale Rose

  • Best: Springwood or the Game
    Worst: Haddonfield, any of the corn maps or the Disturbed Ward
  • Best: Haddonfield
    Worst:The game

    Change my mind

  • This content has been removed.
  • Favorite: I actually like Haddonfield. Cool little map.
    Least Favorite: Rotten Fields. Me no likey corn. I guess I'm not big on Thompson House either.

  • Best Map: All except
    Worst Map: Meat Plant

    Screw Meat Plant!

  • @Myerinodudd said:
    Why some people (especially killer mains like nurse and legion) loves corn maps? Its powerful for survivors but for killers no

    who told you that, I despise corn maps as much as I despise the game, and play legion and nurse

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Myerinodudd said:
    Why some people (especially killer mains like nurse and legion) loves corn maps? Its powerful for survivors but for killers no

    who told you that, I despise corn maps as much as I despise the game, and play legion and nurse

    I see Some people like all maps i mean #########.
    Cause we adapt.
  • This content has been removed.
  • Best:
    Mother's Dwelling - Very fun to play on

    Worst:
    Coldwind Farm - That Corn is a nightmare to see trough with killers FOV

  • @Vietfox said:

    @Myerinodudd said:
    Why some people (especially killer mains like nurse and legion) loves corn maps? Its powerful for survivors but for killers no

    who told you that, I despise corn maps as much as I despise the game, and play legion and nurse

    I see Some people like all maps i mean #########.
    Cause we adapt.
    Im sorry but playing survivor on any map doesn't change anything
    Exactly, i can do well (or bad sometimes) in any map, doesn't change anything.
  • best: wreckers yard
    worst: springwood AND haddonfield (both are so unbalanced, that they barely make any difference)

  • Survivor: Best: Haddonfield and Springwood
    I don't have any worst, just Penn Crotus Asylum is the least favourite.

    Killer:
    Worst Coldwin because of the field as everyone else says lol.
    Best probabky Haddonfield, because there isn't much place to hide.