The Spring 2018 "Guess The Killer's Name" Competition!

I know the forum isn't even a day old, but I can't believe we don't have a thread like this yet! We're four days away from the PTB which means we're very close to finding out the new killer! And what's a new killer without a new name?

The rules are simple: Guess the new killer's "The" name before they're officially announced and win bragging rights until the next season. Feel free to choose the same guess as someone else or pick multiple names, but just don't go through half the dictionary.

A quick reminder of our clues so far:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=SmlwCb8rP8Y

I'll start:
The Poisoner!
The Alchemist!
The Trickster!

Guess away!

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Well the image there is The Ringmaster. That's been confirmed by the devs subtly. Although they did say that the Ringmaster wouldnt be out next killer. That will probably be 2 killers away.
    Otherwise The Alchemist is probably good considering the trailer released yesterday

  • Definitely would be cool with a Witch Doctor =)

  • Wait so is this image not the upcoming killer and in fact a ringmaster killer in the future or it is the killer coming and ringmaster was confirmed for a different killer?

    I only recall them saying there isn't a ringmaster.
  •   I'm going with "The Magician". 
  • The Alcoholic

  • So this poster is for "the ringmaster" but he is not the next killer ? Or is it for the next killer but his name is not the ringmaster :dizzy:

  • @SoulKey said:
    So this poster is for "the ringmaster" but he is not the next killer ? Or is it for the next killer but his name is not the ringmaster :dizzy:

    To clear up any confusion, this poster is for the upcoming chapter and it is not the ringmaster. Not sure where the confirmation of that image being the ringmaster is coming from, I don't recall anything about that.

  • Oh i love "The Trickster!"
    Just crossing my fingers for a creepy clown xD

  • I say a Jiangshi(Chinese hopping vampire) the symbol or pendant there is very Eastern mythology.

  • The Toxin
    The Plague
    The Creepy Guy That Sat Next To You In Chemistry

  • @DrDannieburger said:
    Well the image there is The Ringmaster. That's been confirmed by the devs subtly. Although they did say that the Ringmaster wouldnt be out next killer. That will probably be 2 killers away.
    Otherwise The Alchemist is probably good considering the trailer released yesterday

    The image can't be the Ringmaster. Because the image shows the new Killer.. Like you and the devs already said, the name is not the Ringmaster.

  • I’m pretty sure it’s a Jiangshi which is kind of a vampire yet has a lot in common with zombies. They are poisonous and love ripping limbs off their victims. Also looking at the picture the skin is discolored and looks like it’s decaying. Looking closer at the clothing there looks to be a inscription in the gold highlights. Don’t know what it says though 
  • I think the issue is we're getting cross info. The card and their words on it seem to be a power based on severed fingers, but the teaser hints to a killer tossing a jar of gas or mist or such.

    In either case I'm wondering if it'll be more like a jiangshi type killer.
  • I think it’s a jiangshi but I wonder how they would implement its power?
  • The Carnival Barker.

  • It isnt a carnvial anything,it is a Jiangshi! That is the chinese rising sun behind it! So Jiangshi!

  • It isnt a carnvial anything,it is a Jiangshi! That is the chinese rising sun behind it! So Jiangshi!

    In the lore a Jiangshi is deadly poisonous so there is that also.
  • I'll guess...

    "The Vanisher"

    Or "Vanishing"

  • don't Jiangshi's have no knees

  • lionsou said:

    don't Jiangshi's have no knees

    They are a reanimated vampiric corpse so they are very stiff so they hop. They are very poisonous in the lore so it could be the entity gives it a way to spread its toxins?🤔 
  • The Collector/ Taker. With the fingers and whatnot.