Previously Released Crow Charms Available as A Bundle For a Week Only!!
Crow charm news!!
Get your crows now!! This week only!!! Under Weekly Developer Choice!!
Get em now!!!!
Here's where you can find them!!
I dont know how much they'll cost because I already have them obviously but get them now!!!





Comments
It's 855 auric cells which is a good price if you actually have and play artist.
Also don't forget your free gift in the Store which is currently 30 rift fragments.
YEs!!! More crows in this rift!!
THIS PLEASES CARMINA
And me as well: I already owned everything in that bundle except one charm, the Stuffed Crow. So I paid a whopping 21 auric cells to augment my crow charm collection.
As an Artist main, I can barely describe how happy I am to finally own that charm. It's originally from Rift 5, but I didn't play DBD yet back then.
CAW AND ORDER
Caw and order!
(and small excited woohs)
I have to say the Weekly Developer Choice bundles are a great addition to the store, particularly the price changing if you already own pieces.
Caw?
If you've completed the Rift then it's 60k bp
Now I just need one more to complete the collection … not counting the pixel glasses crow charm which is exclusive to Consultants.
This one might look good on Vecna's hooks and is of course perfect for Halloween as well!