Hard to swallow pills 2.0
- Legion is a killer that requires some work but can still be usable at higher ranks
- Freddy is still mid-tier and is getting buffs so he can be powerful in the higher ranks
- Nea is not a killer, but it is a meme
- Players are becoming less toxic by the day its just hard to notice
- Hillbilly is not as powerful as you all think he is
- Nurse is still bugged with the double stun
- The salt in after chat is decreasing by very little
- DS is not as annoying as you think, same with NOED
this is a killer main pretty much saying this, I play killer 75% of the time
Comments
I play 75% Survivor.
Half of this is subjective, though
Well?
No, this pill is hard to swallow.
Useable for sure? Viable though.......
freddy buffs when?
I have been killed by nea several times already.....
Yeah its hard to notice when someone is throwing life threats at you
true dat
has nurse ever been non-bugged? There has always been some issues
Just a lil
DS is annoying, just liek NOED. The difference is that NOED can be countered
And the other half is opinion.
I come back to see this, ######### happened when I went to discord
This is very much an opinion.
One can be annoyed by something without it needing to be strong.
I for example will NEVER like this Perk as long as it works like it does now, since nothing's more dissatisfying to me in the current game than having to re-chase a Survivor who pressed 1 button.
I really can't comprehend why people see DS to be fine. Are they playing against rank 21 survivors? Or is my region just sweaty af and everywhere else it's chill?
Nah, I get sweaty tryhards too. But they are slightly easier to deal with on PS4 when I play as the Trapper, even at Rank 1s... No especially at the Rank 1s. DS is not fine, and I feel like NoEd should not have been touched, granted it allowed me to help a friend out because he wanted me to do his killer rituals for his BDay, but I digress.
The point is, I hope you can tell, is that I agree with you on this.
How do you do fellow killer mains?
Hmmnn.... >_>
Well fellow killer main I am doing just fine
The Freddy and Billy one, I don't agree with. The rest are meh.
Legion isn't as weak as everyone thinks
Probably the user
Sorry to tell you but that's a suppository.
You forgot to add in the that's the Freddy version, the DS version is 10x that size.
That's the best way to take your medicine! :>
You drunk rn m8? You've been known for getting drunk and posting some weird crap
Any killer can be usable at higher ranks. It depends on how much the survivors want to win, whether they're SWF, their skill and the map RNG. That's a pretty empty statement.
Freddy is one of the worst killers in the game. He cannot be mid-tier.
A single Decisive Strike can cost the killer the entire game. The survivors can do it four times in a row. They also pair the perk with anti-slugging perks like Adrenaline and Unbreakable, so you can't even play around it.
I like "manly" short hair girls irl, although most of them seem to not like men so no chance i guess 😕
I weep for you, my friend