Pig buff idea
Well, her rbt are close to useless, unless you are distracted the entire trial, so why not make the ability to repair rbt's
When a survivor takes off the beartrap, if the pig was to go to such bear trap, they could repair the trap with the default rbt timer, this would take a good 5-10 seconds to preform and you will have no terror radius while doing this, she will then after fixing it enter crouch. The other option is that the pig can in a manner investigate the rbt and reveal the survivors aura for 5-8 seconds, the rbt will not be repairable after preforming this, the survivor with the revealed aura will be alerted of this by hearing a bell go off.
The aura cannot be hidden inside of a locker, but instead will hold the timer in place
Comments
Smart pig mains know when to use RBTs and manage to slow down the match quite effectively.
What do you think @PigMainBigBrain ?
Well, some players also use them insanely incorrectly, and believe me, I point this out alot, I used to be a pig main that would use the endgame pig well and hold down the fort from there pretty well, oh and right after that I put unless your distracted the entire trial
Also i want to add that Pig is an underrated killer, not the best one ofc, but no as bad as some people say.
I used pig back when she released, I used her fine as she was, but I did not like the limit on the beartraps, which leads to me making this post, pig also got a nerf/buff depends on what side you choose
yeah but perk builds sorta help stack onto the inability to run things, I used to see good ways to make a killers build powerful, but I needed to have 5, and 5 would be to op, so I would make a build to fit this well, I would see her as the limit like you, but you have the rbt boosters on there that hurts the survivors hard, like rule no 2 and the tampered timer, but I would like to see this atleast like a add-on of the ultra rare or something, I thought about this for a while, but there would have to be somethings about pig that players magically hate the things like they did with freddy, and did you see what happened there
She doesn't need much, just some tweaks.
I'd like to see:
Remove the the sound from her ambush
Raise her viewpoint in crouch to actually match her height
Rule Set #2 at base
Some of her addons could also use some little tweaks
I, I like that
Her biggest issues to me are in her crouch/ambush, they're just way too unreliable. Only an idiot or low rank is getting hit with that ambush. The silence would at least give a little better chance of catching them off guard. As long as uncrouching to simply M1 rather than actually using the ambush is the preferred tactic in almost all cases, that tells you there's an issue.
yeah, I thought so when I told veit that
Btw, how nasty would be to face a pig running Amanda's letter and that addon?
tf the pig just got buffed, and don't you even dare say that an extra 4 metres terror radius is a nerf it isn't gonna effect anything.
...
AHEM, NERF/BUFF IT DEPENDS ON THE PERSON, i FORGOT TO MENTION THAT
So a small buff means no more buffs ever for that killer? Great logic, guess Pig is perfect now. Perhaps you meant, she just got a buff and doesn't need another one yet? Even then it's irrelevant, we all want and have been asking for more buffs to Pig because she has crap add-ons.
*please don't start a f**king argument in my good christian post*
I meant as another yet. They just buffed Pig, they should (and probably are) focusing on other killers and balancing.
If you feel The Pig's addons aren't great, than thats co o l. I don't care if they change the addons again than anything else like power or TR
wack
"Can't use it" is a bit exaggerated. Those 4 meters where nice sure, but with how slow the tr faded away survivors could still hear it. Now the fade off is faster, so I doubt it would change much.
>
Amanda's letter, it's a trash.
Losing RBTs and the reduction of the amount of jigsaw boxes are an excesive handicap.
The handicap makes no sense either. You lose 3 traps & 2 boxes, so it's easier for them to get out of the 1 trap yo have in exchange for 12m x-ray vision when crouched. The trade off is not worth it. If the Ambush charge took longer but became an instadown then that's worth an Ultra-rare with fewer traps.
That's why I think that addon is a trash and the handicaps should be removed, too much handicaps for only getting a 12M aura while crouching, having only one RBT force you to save it for the endgame when the gates are open, or when only one generator remains. Having only two Jigsaws means the survivors (the only survivor) almost don't waste time, he/she can remove the trap very quickly. In my opinion that addon shouldn't have any handicap. Yes, having a 12M aura while crouching is a bit powerful, but all pink addons are supposed to be powerfull, so what's the problem?
The only pig addons worse than Amanda's letter are the common addons except combat straps.
I agree.
They could completely remove the negative part of Amanda's Letter and it would still just be "okay". There's no reason it should give you reduced traps.
explain
You said a killer doesn't need a buff when every Pig player says she does. If you want to be taken seriously you need to add a counter instead of just stating an opinion or saying something simple that doesn't even correlate to what people are actually complaining about.
Just give her 24 m tr
Any tips you can give to everyone else on how to play Pig? I'm not being sarcastic, we all want to be great players