Confession
I sneak typos in many posts i quote to make you look stupid.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
All of the forum admins shall hear of this.
Interesting. I often can't resist correcting the ones I notice in posts I quote.
^^
I had so much respect for you ;-;
omg if you didn't get that! then you are an idiot!
Everething hear gott cooorecttted
gEntLeMen AnD LAdiEs, cALm DoWN i hAvE A pLAN.
WhAt Is ThE pLaN
wE nEeD MoNEy, fOR A AuTO-CoRREct thAt aCTuALlY wORks.
We MuSt NeRf FrEeDy FoR mOoNeY
gOod SIr, It'S ALl AbOUt NeRFiNG HiLlBiLLy aNd NuRsE.
@KiraElijah It was obs not a joke, no one -insults- one while doing a joke...it's okay to be butt hurt though ^^
ThAT moMENT whEN yOU POst a Meme AND iT is ThaT awEsome, YoU bEgin A treND, Even ThouGH They Were NOt You'RE own WOrds!
@KiraElijah no i do not choose to believe it, you did not need to -hear- it....the whole meme in itself was a grammar joke and how it is written, you should of got the meme..-.-
@KiraElijah i understood, but don't try and pull it off as a joke, when it wasn't....maybe don't go saying the word jerk when trying to pull off a joke or getting a point across....just a suggestion smiles have a nice day
Maybe use the word jking etc? or people wont know if you are joking, it's hard to do, like sarcasm over the net.
@KiraElijah maybe but it helps
Just use the jk/joking
or 😜since humor and sarcasm oftentimes don't translate well over the internet.
I just had to. 😁
Oh and here's the original in it's entirety for those that don't know about it, total classic.
@ChesterTheMolester you brought this on yourself mate :chuffed: