Two are strait up some cryptid nightmare monsters and by god i never want to be in the same room as doc even if god himself forced him to be my best friend who could never hurt me.
We don't know much about The Unknown, maybe it can completely transform into a normal looking person and how we see it in the game is how it looks when it's in the process of shape-shifting?
I feel like Dredge would just hide in the closet and mind its own business. Doc is canonically a sadistic monster, I can't trust him. Oni has STRONG rage issues and even a little paper cut around him could be deadly. Unknown canonically drives people who witness it insane with hallucinations, no.
Dredge it is. They can, IDK… eat the leftovers we are about to toss or something.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think oni would be the most "normal".
Two are strait up some cryptid nightmare monsters and by god i never want to be in the same room as doc even if god himself forced him to be my best friend who could never hurt me.
Dredge. I never have to worry about them leaving the lights on.
Always good to have a doctor around.
I picked Dredge but all are good except Unknown: who would want a room mate not much is known about?
He would be space efficient as long as there is a locker. And, he could activate nightfall, so i can sleep all day.
Oni would be the least psychologically tormenting by far
Unknowns limbs would be useful when cleaning hard to reach places.
Oni is honestly the least likely to kill you outside of a trial, just don't make fun of samurai or pretend to be a samurai.
The Dredge. I bet there's snacks in there.
We don't know much about The Unknown, maybe it can completely transform into a normal looking person and how we see it in the game is how it looks when it's in the process of shape-shifting?
Oni, just don’t make him mad by saying how he smells.
I feel like Dredge would just hide in the closet and mind its own business. Doc is canonically a sadistic monster, I can't trust him. Oni has STRONG rage issues and even a little paper cut around him could be deadly. Unknown canonically drives people who witness it insane with hallucinations, no.
Dredge it is. They can, IDK… eat the leftovers we are about to toss or something.