When Lullaby works as intended

Comments

  • Aka you have the game game and doctor?
    Good job on you!
  • @Milo said:
    Aka you have the game game and doctor?
    Good job on you!
    They picked the map OMEGALUL πŸ˜‚
  • Vietfox said:
    Huehue

    A very rare achievement
  • @Vietfox said:
    @Milo said:

    Aka you have the game game and doctor?
    Good job on you!

    They picked the map OMEGALUL πŸ˜‚

    Wait, the survivors put the offering to the game??! Or it was the RNG being nice to ya?

  • @Vietfox said:
    @Milo said:

    Aka you have the game game and doctor?
    Good job on you!

    They picked the map OMEGALUL πŸ˜‚

    Wait, the survivors put the offering to the game??! Or it was the RNG being nice to ya?

    They did put the offering πŸ˜‚
  • @Vietfox said:
    @Unnamed_Freak said:

    @Vietfox said:

    @Milo said:

    Aka you have the game game and doctor?
    

    Good job on you!

    They picked the map OMEGALUL πŸ˜‚

    Wait, the survivors put the offering to the game??! Or it was the RNG being nice to ya?

    They did put the offering πŸ˜‚

    I don't know how stupid a survivor must be to put A Meat Plant offering, I mean ain't all killers good on this map with the exception of the Trapper? Like even Freddy, LeatherFace and Legion are viable on this map.

    Principally if the killer is using a Hex totem.

  • @Unnamed_Freak said:

    @Vietfox said:
    @Unnamed_Freak said:

    @Vietfox said:

    @Milo said:

    Aka you have the game game and doctor?
    

    Good job on you!

    They picked the map OMEGALUL πŸ˜‚

    Wait, the survivors put the offering to the game??! Or it was the RNG being nice to ya?

    They did put the offering πŸ˜‚

    I don't know how stupid a survivor must be to put A Meat Plant offering, I mean ain't all killers good on this map with the exception of the Trapper? Like even Freddy, LeatherFace and Legion are viable on this map.

    Principally if the killer is using a Hex totem.

    Maybe the one offering it wanted a challenge.

  • @Vietfox said:
    @Unnamed_Freak said:

    @Vietfox said:

    @Milo said:

    Aka you have the game game and doctor?
    

    Good job on you!

    They picked the map OMEGALUL πŸ˜‚

    Wait, the survivors put the offering to the game??! Or it was the RNG being nice to ya?

    They did put the offering πŸ˜‚

    I don't know how stupid a survivor must be to put A Meat Plant offering, I mean ain't all killers good on this map with the exception of the Trapper? Like even Freddy, LeatherFace and Legion are viable on this map.

    Principally if the killer is using a Hex totem.

    I use it sometimes with balanced. If the pallet RNG isn't that crazy I usually do 5 gen runs on this map. Only against nurse it's hardcore, but still manageable if you stay downstairsΒ 
  • @Vietfox said:
    @Unnamed_Freak said:

    @Vietfox said:

    @Milo said:

    Aka you have the game game and doctor?
    

    Good job on you!

    They picked the map OMEGALUL πŸ˜‚

    Wait, the survivors put the offering to the game??! Or it was the RNG being nice to ya?

    They did put the offering πŸ˜‚

    I don't know how stupid a survivor must be to put A Meat Plant offering, I mean ain't all killers good on this map with the exception of the Trapper? Like even Freddy, LeatherFace and Legion are viable on this map.

    Principally if the killer is using a Hex totem.


    @Vietfox said:
    @Unnamed_Freak said:

    @Vietfox said:

    @Milo said:

    Aka you have the game game and doctor?
    

    Good job on you!

    They picked the map OMEGALUL πŸ˜‚

    Wait, the survivors put the offering to the game??! Or it was the RNG being nice to ya?

    They did put the offering πŸ˜‚

    I don't know how stupid a survivor must be to put A Meat Plant offering, I mean ain't all killers good on this map with the exception of the Trapper? Like even Freddy, LeatherFace and Legion are viable on this map.

    Principally if the killer is using a Hex totem.

    The game map is not that bad, survivors just need to get used to it.
    Btw, @ChesterTheMolester uses the game offering just to make survivors DC πŸ˜‚
  • @Vietfox said:
    @Unnamed_Freak said:

    @Vietfox said:

    @Milo said:

    Aka you have the game game and doctor?
    

    Good job on you!

    They picked the map OMEGALUL πŸ˜‚

    Wait, the survivors put the offering to the game??! Or it was the RNG being nice to ya?

    They did put the offering πŸ˜‚

    I don't know how stupid a survivor must be to put A Meat Plant offering, I mean ain't all killers good on this map with the exception of the Trapper? Like even Freddy, LeatherFace and Legion are viable on this map.

    Principally if the killer is using a Hex totem.

    It’s one of my favorite map as a survivor. It’s fun not knowing if the killer if the killer is above you or near you.

    The game + memorial institute are maps that are hard to escape. And when you escape them, it feels awesome 😎 
  • "Working as intended"
  • @Boss @DwightsLifeMatters @Vietfox @Iceman I guess that makes sense then. I said that earlier because whenever I get to play on Meat Plant my teammates are generally stupid potatoes.

  • @Boss @DwightsLifeMatters @Vietfox @Iceman I guess that makes sense then. I said that earlier because whenever I get to play on Meat Plant my teammates are generally stupid potatoes.

    Yep, I get nearly always potatoes who can't run the killer for 30 seconds lol.
    That's the reason why I use OoO and try to take the killers aggro on me asap and just hope my mates are somewhat useful at doing gens lol
  • @Boss @DwightsLifeMatters @Vietfox @Iceman I guess that makes sense then. I said that earlier because whenever I get to play on Meat Plant my teammates are generally stupid potatoes.

    Yeah for some reason average survivors hate the game map :/
  • @Vietfox said:
    @Unnamed_Freak said:

    @Boss @DwightsLifeMatters @Vietfox @Iceman I guess that makes sense then. I said that earlier because whenever I get to play on Meat Plant my teammates are generally stupid potatoes.

    Yeah for some reason average survivors hate the game map :/

    Well, most of them refuse on learn how to play on that map. I never had issues, only if my teammates were potatoes.

  • @Vietfox said:
    @Unnamed_Freak said:

    @Boss @DwightsLifeMatters @Vietfox @Iceman I guess that makes sense then. I said that earlier because whenever I get to play on Meat Plant my teammates are generally stupid potatoes.

    Yeah for some reason average survivors hate the game map :/

    Well, most of them refuse on learn how to play on that map. I never had issues, only if my teammates were potatoes.

    Exactly
  • Vietfox said:

    @Vietfox said:
    @Unnamed_Freak said:

    @Vietfox said:

    @Milo said:

    Aka you have the game game and doctor?
    

    Good job on you!

    They picked the map OMEGALUL πŸ˜‚

    Wait, the survivors put the offering to the game??! Or it was the RNG being nice to ya?

    They did put the offering πŸ˜‚

    I don't know how stupid a survivor must be to put A Meat Plant offering, I mean ain't all killers good on this map with the exception of the Trapper? Like even Freddy, LeatherFace and Legion are viable on this map.

    Principally if the killer is using a Hex totem.


    @Vietfox said:
    @Unnamed_Freak said:

    @Vietfox said:

    @Milo said:

    Aka you have the game game and doctor?
    

    Good job on you!

    They picked the map OMEGALUL πŸ˜‚

    Wait, the survivors put the offering to the game??! Or it was the RNG being nice to ya?

    They did put the offering πŸ˜‚

    I don't know how stupid a survivor must be to put A Meat Plant offering, I mean ain't all killers good on this map with the exception of the Trapper? Like even Freddy, LeatherFace and Legion are viable on this map.

    Principally if the killer is using a Hex totem.

    The game map is not that bad, survivors just need to get used to it.
    Btw, @ChesterTheMolester uses the game offering just to make survivors DC πŸ˜‚
    Only as a survivor... i still like the map though.
  • Also its BS that survivors get notified of this perk, if you watch carefully you'll still know off its presence if you fail a skillcheck even before its first token. And you can learn them.
  • @ChesterTheMolester said:
    Vietfox said:


    Unnamed_Freak said:

    @Vietfox said:

    @Unnamed_Freak said:

    @Vietfox said:
    
    @Milo  said:
    

    Aka you have the game game and doctor?

    Good job on you!
    
    They picked the map OMEGALUL πŸ˜‚
    
    
    
    Wait, the survivors put the offering to the game??! Or it was the RNG being nice to ya?
    

    They did put the offering πŸ˜‚

    I don't know how stupid a survivor must be to put A Meat Plant offering, I mean ain't all killers good on this map with the exception of the Trapper? Like even Freddy, LeatherFace and Legion are viable on this map.

    Principally if the killer is using a Hex totem.

    Unnamed_Freak said:

    @Vietfox said:

    @Unnamed_Freak said:

    @Vietfox said:
    
    @Milo  said:
    

    Aka you have the game game and doctor?

    Good job on you!
    
    They picked the map OMEGALUL πŸ˜‚
    
    
    
    Wait, the survivors put the offering to the game??! Or it was the RNG being nice to ya?
    

    They did put the offering πŸ˜‚

    I don't know how stupid a survivor must be to put A Meat Plant offering, I mean ain't all killers good on this map with the exception of the Trapper? Like even Freddy, LeatherFace and Legion are viable on this map.

    Principally if the killer is using a Hex totem.

    The game map is not that bad, survivors just need to get used to it.
    Btw, @ChesterTheMolester uses the game offering just to make survivors DC πŸ˜‚

    Only as a survivor... i still like the map though.

    That's nasty, and probably a lot of fun. I'm just imagining your teammate's reactions, there must be a lot of salt.

  • Also its BS that survivors get notified of this perk, if you watch carefully you'll still know off its presence if you fail a skillcheck even before its first token. And you can learn them.
    Totally agree with this.
  • @ChesterTheMolester said:
    Also its BS that survivors get notified of this perk, if you watch carefully you'll still know off its presence if you fail a skillcheck even before its first token. And you can learn them.

    Agreed.

  • Huntress' Lullably would almost be meta if there was no notification. Like, its still not as good as Ruin, but the fact that it would take longer for survivors to even hunt for it and cause a direct shift in momentum during the post-first-hook and possibly disrupt the core of gen rushing would make it not useless.

    Its ironic because ruin + lullaby would be a good combination, but literally no killer can afford it. Perks are too important. I almost wish the two could be combined and have one of the two reworked to do something else. I play survivor 80% of the time, but gen speeds are honestly the vast majority of why I do.

  • @Ryuhi said:

    Huntress' Lullably would almost be meta if there was no notification. Like, its still not as good as Ruin, but the fact that it would take longer for survivors to even hunt for it and cause a direct shift in momentum during the post-first-hook and possibly disrupt the core of gen rushing would make it not useless.

    Its ironic because ruin + lullaby would be a good combination, but literally no killer can afford it. Perks are too important. I almost wish the two could be combined and have one of the two reworked to do something else. I play survivor 80% of the time, but gen speeds are honestly the vast majority of why I do.

    Decent survivors can tell when lullaby is on after the first hook.
  • I mean you're not wrong, and thats why I said "almost meta"

    Even knowing when its on, its hard to compensate exact timing differences based on how many stacks are present. Still, the bigger issue would be making killers not need specific loadouts to be viable tbh.

  • Ryuhi said:

    Huntress' Lullably would almost be meta if there was no notification. Like, its still not as good as Ruin, but the fact that it would take longer for survivors to even hunt for it and cause a direct shift in momentum during the post-first-hook and possibly disrupt the core of gen rushing would make it not useless.

    Its ironic because ruin + lullaby would be a good combination, but literally no killer can afford it. Perks are too important. I almost wish the two could be combined and have one of the two reworked to do something else. I play survivor 80% of the time, but gen speeds are honestly the vast majority of why I do.

    Wrong, in 2017 there was a bug that caused thr notification to be completely gone for several MONTHS, many people like me actually did think that its intentional and got ambushed with the fix and many people asked it to be removed. And you know what?Β 

    It was still considered to be a mediocre to average perk at best.
  • alright, so i actually made a separate topic about how restricted the meta is for killers, but I feel you guys are missing my point.

    HL is ironically best at 2-4 stacks, when its harder for good players to offset the timing. It could be a decent perk, especially in those levels, if killers were allowed to have more perk diversity to begin with. Its easy to say its a garbage perk when there are 2-3 perks that are mandatory for each killer, but thats more of a problem with build diversity viability than it is any individual perk. thats kinda why so many perks are so hard to balance properly tbh.

  • I don't know how stupid a survivor must be to put A Meat Plant offering, I mean ain't all killers good on this map with the exception of the Trapper? Like even Freddy, LeatherFace and Legion are viable on this map.

    Principally if the killer is using a Hex totem.

    I play a mean trapper on the Game ;) I get just as many snapple trappins on The Game as most other maps. You just gave to be creative and learn to use the lighting and natural textures to your advantage. I also love this map as survivor, it's still one of my favs
  • Here's one of my Nurse videos when the survivors picked the Game map (it was 1 and a half months ago but uploaded last month I think) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hYcrux-ONIg

  • @Vietfox said:
    @Milo said:

    Aka you have the game game and doctor?
    Good job on you!

    They picked the map OMEGALUL πŸ˜‚

    My laugh from this was so satisfying XD

  • @FoggyDownpour said:
    Unnamed_Freak said:

    I don't know how stupid a survivor must be to put A Meat Plant offering, I mean ain't all killers good on this map with the exception of the Trapper? Like even Freddy, LeatherFace and Legion are viable on this map.

    Principally if the killer is using a Hex totem.

    I play a mean trapper on the Game ;) I get just as many snapple trappins on The Game as most other maps. You just gave to be creative and learn to use the lighting and natural textures to your advantage. I also love this map as survivor, it's still one of my favs

    I love catching Survivors in the bathroom as Trapper, it's like "What do we have here"puts trap in doorway, ''we having a party''?

  • @Vietfox said:
    @Milo said:

    Aka you have the game game and doctor?
    Good job on you!

    They picked the map OMEGALUL πŸ˜‚

    My laugh from this was so satisfying XD

    I had another match where all survivors ended up DCing. Wanted to upload the match now but apparently i forgot to save it πŸ˜‘
  • @Vietfox said:
    @HatCreature said:

    @Vietfox said:

    @Milo said:

    Aka you have the game game and doctor?
    

    Good job on you!

    They picked the map OMEGALUL πŸ˜‚

    My laugh from this was so satisfying XD

    I had another match where all survivors ended up DCing. Wanted to upload the match now but apparently i forgot to save it πŸ˜‘

    Shame, that's even funnier LMAO