Conflicted Between 2 Perks (This Is A Question Post, Not A Discussion)
On the Wraith, which of these 2 would you say is more viable?
- Bamboozle: 3 people so far
- Save The Best For Last: 4 people so far
A comment suggesting to combine one of these with another Perk is not what i'm looking for, but thanks anyway.
A comment suggesting to combine one of these with Add-ons is not what i'm looking for, but thanks anyway.
I'm simply curious what y'all think of these two Perks, and see if it'll influence my choice.
EDIT: I think that's about as many people i'll get to give their opinion.
STBFL wins.

Comments
Save The Best For Last.
Personally, I would go with Save the Best for Last. With the cloaking and stalking, it makes for a fun and psychology game play when toying with the obsession.
"Personally" is fine, i came for opinions.
Depends on the addons imo. If you are running addons that increase movement speed you don't need bamboozle, you can just bodyblock them, while addons that increase vault speed are incredibly strong with baamboozle
Both are meh in my opinion. Coming from a wraith perspective:
Bamboozle - Gives some interesting chase and corner options. As long as Im not being gen rushed, I would have some fun messing around with people who want to use stealth-vaulting and vault-juking as their strategy.
Save the Best for last - I'm pretty accurate and don't miss my attacks. If im missing, its intentional. I will purposefully do wiff swings when I want the survivor to change direction or make a stupid mistake. I never saw a point to attack cool-down perks.
Bamboozle is a nice perk on Wraith, but imo STBFL is way more useful because it makes you more dangerous against a group of survivors. He's also quite good at getting tokens since often he gets a free hit at the start of the chase.
Oh! Derp! You are most certainly correct, got my perks crossed here.
My comment still somewhat stands tho, I like a "slow" and methodical playstyle on Wraith ... If i had to chose between the two STBFL is better for chases, and Bamboozle is better for mindgames/counterplay.
Save the best for last because Wraith can counter most the loops in the game with a well timed uncloak. Bamboozle is just a waste. Save the best for last would make you super efficient in uncloaking and cloaking. You'd dominate with it.
Save the best for last, it will allow you to get into cloak quicker after you hit someone.
Of course i appreciate anyone wanting to chime in at this point, but just to let all visitors of this thread know: No longer am i conflicted, i'm doing Save The Best For Last.
Good choice. Some advice, I think you already know this but always run Enduring/Spirit fury. It's the strongest chasing combo right now. Brutal Strength and Fire up is strong but kind of trash compared to it. My personal Wraith build is Enduring, Spirit Fury, Save the best for last and Sloppy butcher. I hit everyone I can and use the fact that when Wraith is cloaked, he drowns out sounds that is irrelevant (i.e the music) so he can effectively track a survivor.
I'm sure you already know this though.
Indeed i knew, but you trying's very nice.

We have very similar builds.
I genuinely can not understand why people choose STBFL over bamboozle but again, I can't fight with opinions.
Bamboozle, I daresay, is the best killer perk in the entire game. It destroys the main buildings, jungle gyms, double t walls or tl walls, and the shack, which can waste 20-40 seconds depending on the survivor and nearby pallet.
STBFL is great on wraith but wraith is susceptible to looping, so against good survivors, if you want to have a little bit chance, you should run bamboozle.
Stating that, I think STBFL is also required this is why I run both of them. I just want to know, what is your build for wraith? I run ruin, BBQ, STBFL and bamboozle.
Many thanks for your opinion!
If i were to go all-serious mode, i would go like this...
"Windstorm" is currently my favorite Add-on series on him simply cause it makes him VERY present.
Finding your first Survivor is the same as usual.
But being able to hook one, get auras and just BOLT across the map is amazing, nobody ever expects a ######### Wraith to do that until it happens to them.
Plus it helps with my fun build.
In my fun build, STBFL is replaced by Hex: Devour Hope.
How to secure your Hex Totem? Go over to it quickly. "Windstorm" is perfect for that.
Also, since i play him a lot (making me very convinced i'm right), i feel like "Swift Hunt" has even been nerfed.
Maybe just slightly, but idk: Combining the 2 best ones he has doesn't feel as good anymore.
As I have recently went back to using the Wraith after a far too long break, the build break downs give me some great ideas of ways I can change up my build to fit my style. I will have to wait a bit as I need to get perks back up as I just recently decided to P3 him.
I will agree with you Boss about Windstorm. I absolutely love that add on series for the Wraith and usually run one if not two add ons from that series at all times.
well... both have their ups and downs.
Bamboozle is definitely very useful against double window loops and is definitely usefull on wraith, as he really suffers from loops like that. (also infinites, cowtree and shack get pretty much locked down, forcing them to eigther leave or use the god pallet there)
Save The Best For Last is also great to use on pretty much every killer. it allows you to catch up to freshly hit survivors much faster than without it, which can also be very useful in most situations, as you might catch them before they even get to a loop and you can easily punish overaltruistic behaviour e.g. bodyblocking or simply when you catch more than one at once.
honestly, its all up to your playstyle and current build. hate loops? run Bamboozle, Enduring and Brutal Strength. you want to have chain attacks and play more agressively? run STBFL, Enduring (this perk is just great in general), Sloppy Butcher and Nurses Calling.
STBFL works wonders when you combine it with Sloppy, as you can easily chain attacks and force them to heal, which takes ages.
conclusion: its all up to your playstyle. cant handle loops very well - Bamboozle, wanna be more agressive and keep them in the injured state - STBFL.
its completely up to you, however i would personally prefer STBFL.
STBFL.
It depends what your build is.
If you run Enduring + Spirit Fury then STBFL.
If you have no other chase perks, Bambo.