Why is killing 4 survivors by your hand so goddamn hard?

Oh right! Cause people just dc :x

Comments

  • Dcing is the reason why I stopped trying to get the achievment.
    Maybe things will change with dedicated servers

  • i usually get people dcing when they are the first one down! i don't mind not getting all 4, i am good with 3....depends on my mood at the time -shifty eyes- lol

  • Just got to keep plugging away until you get a group of good sports who will play the match to completion.

    I had to wait a long while. I remember getting panicky trying to find the last survivor in my game thinking they might disconnect!

  • The Evil Incarnate one with Myers is even tougher.
  • When I went for this achievement, I killed them so fast they didn't have time to disconnect. Not bragging. Just saying I'm awesome.

  • The Evil Incarnate one with Myers is even tougher.
    Why? Got it first try
  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:
    The Evil Incarnate one with Myers is even tougher.

    This was honestly one of my easiest trophies. First try, and I wasn't even actually trying (I just wanted to use up my good addons before prestiging). I guess it's more reliant on whether people do the whole jumping into lockers to avoid it or DCing.

    OP eventually you'll get a group that don't rage quit over a mori (hey, stop laughing it can happen!). If you want to avoid the loading in DC after they see a secret offering, try throwing on Devour hope instead of a Mori.

  • @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    Dwight_Fairfield said:

    The Evil Incarnate one with Myers is even tougher.

    Why? Got it first try

    That's a rarity.

  • I kinda wish that, when a Survivor DCs, they would, instead of turning into dead bodies, turn into a Dying Survivor who can't move, has their aura revealed to the Killer at all times, can't be healed & can be killed at any time.

    I've encountered a bug twice now.
    It's where a Survivor DCs, but their body remains.
    Farmed the ######### out of it and the Survivors didn't get punished by it being 3v1.

  • If you start the kill animation, and they dc, it still counts as a kill.

  • @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    Dwight_Fairfield said:

    The Evil Incarnate one with Myers is even tougher.

    Why? Got it first try

    That's a rarity.

    Really? Well then I got lucky lol, just gave this addon combo a shot cuz I wanted to prestige 
  • @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    Dwight_Fairfield said:

    @DwightsLifeMatters said:

    Dwight_Fairfield said:

    The Evil Incarnate one with Myers is even tougher.
    

    Why? Got it first try

    That's a rarity.

    Really? Well then I got lucky lol, just gave this addon combo a shot cuz I wanted to prestige 

    I been trying since Michael was released on PS4 to earn it. I always get a DC on the last kill, every single time.

  • @lasombra1979 said:

    @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    Dwight_Fairfield said:

    @DwightsLifeMatters said:

    Dwight_Fairfield said:

    The Evil Incarnate one with Myers is even tougher.
    

    Why? Got it first try

    That's a rarity.

    Really? Well then I got lucky lol, just gave this addon combo a shot cuz I wanted to prestige 

    I been trying since Michael was released on PS4 to earn it. I always get a DC on the last kill, every single time.

    Or the last one gets the hatch. It took me approximately 5-7 attempts before I got the achievement.

    My advice is run ruin to slow down the gen rush. You especially need that to get the extra long tier up to EW3. Burn a tough map offering like the Game.

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    @lasombra1979 said:

    @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    Dwight_Fairfield said:

    @DwightsLifeMatters said:

    Dwight_Fairfield said:

    The Evil Incarnate one with Myers is even tougher.
    

    Why? Got it first try

    That's a rarity.

    Really? Well then I got lucky lol, just gave this addon combo a shot cuz I wanted to prestige 

    I been trying since Michael was released on PS4 to earn it. I always get a DC on the last kill, every single time.

    Or the last one gets the hatch. It took me approximately 5-7 attempts before I got the achievement.

    My advice is run ruin to slow down the gen rush. You especially need that to get the extra long tier up to EW3. Burn a tough map offering like the Game.

    I have tried all tricks, as soon as I get that third kill, 4th disconnects. Had the few hatch escapes but its the DCs that get me. This achievements has become my version of the holy grail.

  • @Boss said:
    I kinda wish that, when a Survivor DCs, they would, instead of turning into dead bodies, turn into a Dying Survivor who can't move, has their aura revealed to the Killer at all times & can't be healed.

    I've encountered a bug twice now.
    It's where a Survivor DCs, but their body remains.
    Farmed the ######### out of it and the Survivors didn't get punished by it being 3v1.

    But if you decide to farm, and gates are powered. How can you force them out of the gates? Unless you add a way to hook them, it wouldn't work.

  • @Poweas said:

    @Boss said:
    I kinda wish that, when a Survivor DCs, they would, instead of turning into dead bodies, turn into a Dying Survivor who can't move, has their aura revealed to the Killer at all times & can't be healed.

    I've encountered a bug twice now.
    It's where a Survivor DCs, but their body remains.
    Farmed the ######### out of it and the Survivors didn't get punished by it being 3v1.

    But if you decide to farm, and gates are powered. How can you force them out of the gates? Unless you add a way to hook them, it wouldn't work.

    #########, i forgot to add a part to the idea, i just remembered.
    Go back to my comment in a few seconds...

  • @Boss said:

    @Poweas said:

    @Boss said:
    I kinda wish that, when a Survivor DCs, they would, instead of turning into dead bodies, turn into a Dying Survivor who can't move, has their aura revealed to the Killer at all times & can't be healed.

    I've encountered a bug twice now.
    It's where a Survivor DCs, but their body remains.
    Farmed the ######### out of it and the Survivors didn't get punished by it being 3v1.

    But if you decide to farm, and gates are powered. How can you force them out of the gates? Unless you add a way to hook them, it wouldn't work.

    [BAD WORD], i forgot to add a part to the idea, i just remembered.
    Go back to my comment in a few seconds...

    Thanks.

  • don't stop believin' ~
    hold on to the feelin' ~
    streetlight people ~

    You'll get there. I believe in you.

  • @Milo said:
    Oh right! Cause people just dc :x

    OBJECTION! My client didn't have time to stab that man because he dissipated into thin air!

  • I got this on my second attempt use the infini tombstone build and have it on the game run dying light nurses and remember me and save the best for last slug the obsession fast as you can with others stalk as they heal up once your on the edge of ew3 stalk and kill the obsession to slow the game and whittle it down to 2 and let them hit a gate slug one and kill the other once the gate opens then take the slugged one far from the door but close enoug they make a beeline for it and cut them off with the kill
  • Or take a cypress since your in ew3 it should count
  • I seriously don't understand why disconnecting during a Mori will ######### up the achievement. Evil Incarnate is already hard enough. It doesn't need to be made any harder.

  • @redsopine01 said:
    Or take a cypress since your in ew3 it should count

    We need proof!!!

  • Master said:

    Dcing is the reason why I stopped trying to get the achievment.
    Maybe things will change with dedicated servers

    Right we need them punishment s and bans asap
  • I seriously don't understand why disconnecting during a Mori will [BAD WORD] up the achievement. Evil Incarnate is already hard enough. It doesn't need to be made any harder.

    Have you tried derange pursuit impossible
  • i dont mean to brag but I did it on my second or third attempt. It's not too bad as long as you have moris to spare. The hatch even spawned right next to the last downed guy and we had a friendly conversation about it. He ended with "Well im glad I could help for your platinum lmao". What a good day that was... good times, good times

  • I got that achievement with Spirit and Devour Hope, the great thing about Spirit is that everyone assumes she is using Haunted Grounds and might not break your totem if they see it. In my match that is exactly what happened, once they realized it was Devour Hope they were screwed because I started snowballing, and it was on Grim Pantry so it was a small map.

  • Wow, I did not realize this was a thing. Makes me really glad I got this achievement back when moris were instant once you downed them.

  • Supernaut said:

    @redsopine01 said:
    Or take a cypress since your in ew3 it should count

    We need proof

    Well you could tag a mod and ask I just know this worked for me since I broadcasted the match on utube and got the 4k as him but that's evil incarnate if it's just kill all four take a ebony and dh on any character make sure it's tier 2 dh so they serch for it giving you time to slug and grab early on