With a new licensed survivor coming this July a lot of people are guessing it could be The Walking Dead so which would you want most? The latter 3 options are from the Telltale series and while unlikely are still probably within the realm of possibilities.
Rick is badass but Michonne is way way more badass. I would also love Glenn as a Survivor, graphic novel version or show version. I’m happy with either.
With a new licensed survivor coming this July a lot of people are guessing it could be The Walking Dead so which would you want most? The latter 3 options are from the Telltale series and while unlikely are still probably within the realm of possibilities.
I have to pick Rick, because he's slept on for being somewhat the main character of TWD, but he's an absolute savage.
Daryl would be awesome, but being that a TWD license would most likely be with Skybound and not AMC, probably won't see him.
With a new licensed survivor coming this July a lot of people are guessing it could be The Walking Dead so which would you want most? The latter 3 options are from the Telltale series and while unlikely are still probably within the realm of possibilities.
I have to pick Rick, because he's absolutely slept on for being somewhat the main character of TWD, but he's an absolute savage.
Daryl would be awesome, but being that a TWD license would most likely be with Skybound and not AMC, probably won't see him.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Rick is badass but Michonne is way way more badass. I would also love Glenn as a Survivor, graphic novel version or show version. I’m happy with either.
What no option for Kate? 😁
If I had to pick only one it would have to be Lee.
I have to pick Rick, because he's slept on for being somewhat the main character of TWD, but he's an absolute savage.
Daryl would be awesome, but being that a TWD license would most likely be with Skybound and not AMC, probably won't see him.
I have to pick Rick, because he's absolutely slept on for being somewhat the main character of TWD, but he's an absolute savage.
Daryl would be awesome, but being that a TWD license would most likely be with Skybound and not AMC, probably won't see him.
None
All of them, but especially CAROL!!!