How to speed up the Bloodweb :))))))

Bloodpoints always cap at 2m, and the problem isn't that but the Bloodweb level-up.

  • Click auto, ah huh?!!
  • Buying animation
  • Level-up animation
  • Next-level emergence

Are you tired and headache??? Feeling a waste of time???

AUTOMATIC PURCHASE is improvable just by giving it a "1-click" function which helps automatically buy everything until the Bloodpoints run out.

I wonder if BHVR will read this thread ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ™„

Bloodweb.png

Comments

  • I would like a one click option as well or even it asking me an amount of BP I would like to spend all at once. That would be neat! ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜

  • People will still say its slow.

    They want to press a button and instantly spend all bp and have a window that shows what they got.

  • @MechWarrior3 said:

    I would like a one click option as well or even it asking me an amount of BP I would like to spend all at once. That would be neat! ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜

    ya surely!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • Agree, bro!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • I would love a point dump button tbh. It's obviously much better than before but still painfully slow, especially during events.

  • @Lost_Boy said:

    I would love a point dump button tbh. It's obviously much better than before but still painfully slow, especially during events.

    yaaa, X3 Bp event and we go mad because of this!! ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

  • There should be a couple of options to auto spend bloodpoints

    • Buy Bloodweb
    • Auto Spend 1/4 of your bloodpoints
    • Auto Spend 2/4 of your bloodpoints
    • Auto Spend all of your bloodpoints

    Having those four options or even more than just the current would be nice. I could save up max and hit a button to auto level and walk away until it's done. Alternatively and ideally the game just calculates how many nodes / levels I'd get with a certain amount of BP and just jumps those levels granting me everything I would have acquired.

    How would it work with the UI?

    Simply select the center node like usual and then a menu with those four options pop up except the Bloodweb option is just double tapping select and the others is a different button so you can spam buy a single web like normal.

    Less time on bloodweb more time in game please.

  • @Dustin said:

    There should be a couple of options to auto spend bloodpoints

    • Buy Bloodweb
    • Auto Spend 1/4 of your bloodpoints
    • Auto Spend 2/4 of your bloodpoints
    • Auto Spend all of your bloodpoints

    Having those four options or even more than just the current would be nice. I could save up max and hit a button to auto level and walk away until it's done. Alternatively and ideally the game just calculates how many nodes / levels I'd get with a certain amount of BP and just jumps those levels granting me everything I would have acquired.

    How would it work with the UI?

    Simply select the center node like usual and then a menu with those four options pop up except the Bloodweb option is just double tapping select and the others is a different button so you can spam buy a single web like normal.

    Less time on bloodweb more time in game please.

    Wonder if BHVR will read your feedback?!! ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

  • I also wish autobuy on the Bloodweb could have the option to prioritize the most expensive addons/offerings instead of the cheapest.

  • @HerInfernalMajesty said:

    I also wish autobuy on the Bloodweb could have the option to prioritize the most expensive addons/offerings instead of the cheapest.

    Another feedback!! BHVR's mod should read!!

    Cheapest/Most expensive, or just random ๐Ÿ™‚