Probably not. The few times I've ran sabotage builds (mostly for tomes and dailies) it ended up amounting to nothing because there's two hooks to the right and left of the one I sabotaged, and the killer decided to tunnel me soon after because they took it personally.
Probably not. The few times I've ran sabotage builds (mostly for tomes and dailies) it ended up amounting to nothing because there's two hooks to the right and left of the one I sabotaged, and the killer decided to tunnel me soon after because they took it personally.
There way to many hooks at times. You can possibly break two hooks and they still might make a third without breakout. I think sabo squads will increase but u won't really see any solo q players going for it.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably not. The few times I've ran sabotage builds (mostly for tomes and dailies) it ended up amounting to nothing because there's two hooks to the right and left of the one I sabotaged, and the killer decided to tunnel me soon after because they took it personally.
No only cause I main oni, I hardly play survivor cause A) I got no dbd friends and B) I ain't dealing with no frikin guy who don't know how to play
I sure will. Especially with dh when i sabo right in their face.
There way to many hooks at times. You can possibly break two hooks and they still might make a third without breakout. I think sabo squads will increase but u won't really see any solo q players going for it.
honestly at 100% sabotage rate you might not even need it. Especially with addons to make it higher.
Yeah Sabo meta is back
Yeee game regression is so fun for both sides uuuhuu
If the opportunity presents itself then sure