+50% of survs play to make 2 gens + exit hatch

Do you agree? yesterday surv even called killer to be sacrificed cuz didnt want to make any gens more

Comments

  • Maybe at rank 15? Havent seen anyone doing that at rank 1
  • It's way more relaxing once 2 gens are done. 
  • @Tsulan said:
    It's way more relaxing once 2 gens are done. 

    Agreed especially when 1-2 people are dead and or hooked before a single gen gets done because it can snowball super quickly from there.

  • @Vietfox said:
    Maybe at rank 15? Havent seen anyone doing that at rank 1

    Sadly, I have a similar type of games on a regular basis on rank 1. Only one more gen to do until the exit gates would be powered. I get chased long enough that meanwhile the last gen could be done. Instead the other one or two survivors are just camping the hatch.
    Solo survivor games.

  • I never do more than one gen. It's boring. I do one gen at best and try to get chased, the chase is the most fun in DbD and not holding M1 for minutes.
    (that's also the reason why Legion is so hated, unfun chase mechanic therefore worst DLC in a lot of eyes) 
  • Rush two generators and start farming points, that's generally how it goes.

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    @Vietfox said:
    Maybe at rank 15? Havent seen anyone doing that at rank 1

    Sadly, I have a similar type of games on a regular basis on rank 1. Only one more gen to do until the exit gates would be powered. I get chased long enough that meanwhile the last gen could be done. Instead the other one or two survivors are just camping the hatch.
    Solo survivor games.

    Shows you how broken the emblem system is

  • @Tsulan said:
    It's way more relaxing once 2 gens are done. 

    It is! Cause y'know if things go wrong atleast you can try to escape :chuffed:

  • @Vietfox said:
    Maybe at rank 15? Havent seen anyone doing that at rank 1

    Sadly, I have a similar type of games on a regular basis on rank 1. Only one more gen to do until the exit gates would be powered. I get chased long enough that meanwhile the last gen could be done. Instead the other one or two survivors are just camping the hatch.
    Solo survivor games.

    And this is why people play swf because you would rather have someone helping the team than the guy hopping in and out of lockers or crouching behind a rock for the last 2gens 
  • @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    I never do more than one gen. It's boring. I do one gen at best and try to get chased, the chase is the most fun in DbD and not holding M1 for minutes.
    (that's also the reason why Legion is so hated, unfun chase mechanic therefore worst DLC in a lot of eyes) 

    THIS.

    Gameplay becomes boring so survs go take risk, save hooked, be chased rather than doing gens

  • @BACKSTABBER said:

    @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    I never do more than one gen. It's boring. I do one gen at best and try to get chased, the chase is the most fun in DbD and not holding M1 for minutes.
    (that's also the reason why Legion is so hated, unfun chase mechanic therefore worst DLC in a lot of eyes) 

    THIS.

    Gameplay becomes boring so survs go take risk, save hooked, be chased rather than doing gens

    I’d agree with this. Probably why I play killer more cause survivor is boring...

  • @BACKSTABBER said:

    @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    I never do more than one gen. It's boring. I do one gen at best and try to get chased, the chase is the most fun in DbD and not holding M1 for minutes.
    (that's also the reason why Legion is so hated, unfun chase mechanic therefore worst DLC in a lot of eyes) 

    THIS.

    Gameplay becomes boring so survs go take risk, save hooked, be chased rather than doing gens

    Yup.
    But there are also a lot of survs who spend their time hiding on the map, doing nothing. Don't ask me why.