Invocation back from death

Go to basement and bring back teammate from death.

Transfers a hook state. Takes 70 seconds and inflicts broken status effect.

Comments

  • It could also make survivor exposed indefinitely and Moriable

  • 70/80/90

    A hook state is base 60

    A generator repair is base is 90

  • Nooooooooooooooooooooo.

    Some core mechanics of the game should NEVER be a perk, item, offering, etc. that can change it.

    Imagine something like this for the killer. "Get kill and revert finished gen back to 0%." or "Hook all survivors once and revert progress of finished gen". Like hell no.

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    Nooooooooooooooooooooo.

    Some core mechanics of the game should NEVER be a perk, item, offering, etc. that can change it.

    Imagine something like this for the killer. "Get kill and revert finished gen back to 0%." or "Hook all survivors once and revert progress of finished gen". Like hell no.

    It's more fun factor. Killer gets kill toward MMR and it still compensates time. 60 second is transfered. Understandable though gen analogy is like before gen is popped a perk can remove 33% it goes in line, hook state must be transfered before sacrifice. Two players not on gens to transfer a hook from someone not hooked.

  • What would you do if the Survivor already left the Lobby? There is not really any point for a Solo Survivor to stick around watching the game once they are dead. Would you replace them with a Bot?

    I am against the Perk idea either way, but IMO this is a very obvious issue which comes with your idea.

  • @MindGame3301 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3712195#Comment_3712195

    It's more fun factor. Killer gets kill toward MMR and it still compensates time. 60 second is transfered. Understandable though gen analogy is like before gen is popped a perk can remove 33% it goes in line, hook state must be transfered before sacrifice. Two players not on gens to transfer a hook from someone not hooked.

    Fun factor the the survivor, maybe. Not for the killer.

  • Here's my counteroffer…

    Invocation: I'll watch your back

    If you invocate for 150/120/90 seconds, you gain the Heroic status effect

    While you have the Heroic status effect, your opponent loses a hook state when you unhook them, and you gave a hook state.

    (You can't gain the Heroic status effect when you are on death hook, and you loos the heroic status effect, you you reach death hook.)

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    What would you do if the Survivor already left the Lobby? There is not really any point for a Solo Survivor to stick around watching the game once they are dead. Would you replace them with a Bot?

    I am against the Perk idea either way, but IMO this is a very obvious issue which comes with your idea.

    It would then be made to transfer in this scenario.

    While player is alive two players can use invocation in basement to transfer hook state. Basically if I'm dead hook on 4 generators and my friend has not been hooked we can make it they reason a hook state. It would not be a resurrection type ability. If that makes more sense

  • @Sandt1985 said:

    Here's my counteroffer…

    Invocation: I'll watch your back

    If you invocate for 150/120/90 seconds, you gain the Heroic status effect

    While you have the Heroic status effect, your opponent loses a hook state when you unhook them, and you gave a hook state.

    (You can't gain the Heroic status effect when you are on death hook, and you loos the heroic status effect, you you reach death hook.)

    Like you unhook and they gain a hook state from you? I think a lot of people are misunderstanding the premise.

    If I'm dead hook at 4 generators and my friend has been hooked. The amount of total hooks in the match remain the same. I think what your saying would work if it's what I think you're saying

  • @MindGame3301 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3712385#Comment_3712385

    Like you unhook and they gain a hook state from you? I think a lot of people are misunderstanding the premise.

    If I'm dead hook at 4 generators and my friend has been hooked. The amount of total hooks in the match remain the same. I think what your saying would work if it's what I think you're saying

    Its to make tunneling harder. If you have no hook states, and your friend has two and the killer REALLY wants the friend gone from the game, you take a hook state form time and give it to yourself. Now the killer has to hook the friend 4 times instead of 3

  • @Sandt1985 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3714565#Comment_3714565

    Its to make tunneling harder. If you have no hook states, and your friend has two and the killer REALLY wants the friend gone from the game, you take a hook state form time and give it to yourself. Now the killer has to hook the friend 4 times instead of 3

    That's what I was thinking.