Who are your favorite couples in the game? Does anyone ever ship killers/survivors together? If so, why? Just curious 😊 I’m also bored so please entertain me and tell me your favorite fictional couples lol.
My fave is David and Dwight, I also like Jake and Claudette and Nurse and Wraith. Nurse and Wraith just seem really good together since they both access the spirit world and still have a little bit of sympathy/ humanity left in them. David and Dwight are just complete opposites but I think that's what makes it all the better since it's just 2 complete opposites caring about one another. Jake and Claudette is nice because they seem to be the kind of people that just want to survive. Claudettes teaching of self healing and survival skills catches Jake's eye and they just both have survival skills they can use to stay alive so they just fit really well together.
My fave is David and Dwight, I also like Jake and Claudette and Nurse and Wraith. Nurse and Wraith just seem really good together since they both access the spirit world and still have a little bit of sympathy/ humanity left in them. David and Dwight are just complete opposites but I think that's what makes it all the better since it's just 2 complete opposites caring about one another. Jake and Claudette is nice because they seem to be the kind of people that just want to survive. Claudettes teaching of self healing and survival skills catches Jake's eye and they just both have survival skills they can use to stay alive so they just fit really well together.
Oooh I love Claudette and Jake! That’s a good one. I’ve done the Nurse and Wraith ship too. I always liked Meg and Nea too though.
@radioblur said:
Who are your favorite couples in the game? Does anyone ever ship killers/survivors together? If so, why? Just curious 😊 I’m also bored so please entertain me and tell me your favorite fictional couples lol.
Huntress and Nurse, because reasons, Trapper and Wraith, Jake and Claudette, Meg and Nea, Dwight and David, Doc and Feng, Susie and Spirit, again, because reasons.
@radioblur said:
Who are your favorite couples in the game? Does anyone ever ship killers/survivors together? If so, why? Just curious 😊 I’m also bored so please entertain me and tell me your favorite fictional couples lol.
@radioblur said:
Who are your favorite couples in the game? Does anyone ever ship killers/survivors together? If so, why? Just curious 😊 I’m also bored so please entertain me and tell me your favorite fictional couples lol.
That's so romantic I almost had a tear in my eye. ♡
Oh are we doing lovey dovey pics of our favorite ships. Ok here have some David X Dwight!!! I love this ship so much Have some Nurse and Wraith too. Let the love flow!!!
dwight x feng, since there is synergy in one of their perks, and also that they are the type of person who share their same tastes and have regrets about their mistakes. It is my humble opinion.
Millenium Falcon or Serenity. Beat up freighters are just endearing to me. If I had to pick something flashy, I think Rogue Ones U-Wing is a gorgeous design.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I just like them both
Maybe she was the killer and put it on poor little Mikey :DD.
See we told you Laurie is evil. Here's proof.
Huntress and Nurse, because reasons, Trapper and Wraith, Jake and Claudette, Meg and Nea, Dwight and David, Doc and Feng, Susie and Spirit, again, because reasons.
And Clown jerks off to the VHS tape.
Laurie is bae!
That's so romantic I almost had a tear in my eye.
♡
@radioblur @Luc_ius
Sadly I do not know the original creator or I'd link to them, but I agree its one of my favorite DBD "couples" photo.
Dwight and David, Meg and Laurie, Pig and Huntress, Kate and Nurse, Susie and Kate.
Trapper looks so gentle I want to date him
.
So Shape x Trapper?
Both
.
.
Monday, Wednesday and Saturday and Sunday Shape and the rest Trapper
Stalking Romance-ifies?
My personal (killer only) ships so far:
Huntress x Trapper
Wraith x Nurse
Pig x Meyers
Hag x Bubba
Clown x Freddy
Susie x Rin
Doctor x His work
You know its true.
So cute, now I see Hillbilly in absolute different light.
More love
@ChesterTheMolester @Beverly proof Laurie did it.
Stolen in Meme pit from @PigNRun
I love this ship so much
Have some Nurse and Wraith too. Let the love flow!!!
Finally, a person of culture.
...
I like David X Dwight
-Hillbilly x Claudette
-Michael x Laurie
-Jake x Huntress
-Meg x Trapper
I would like to see fanart of Kate x David because I think they'd look good together or Kate x Jeff.
Yeah I agree with you, Kate x Jeff would work better as a couple.
Dwight+David.
Dwight + Locker. ;)))))
I was looking for copper but struck gold
David and Jake!
USS Enterprise.
Dwight and Jane
dwight x feng, since there is synergy in one of their perks, and also that they are the type of person who share their same tastes and have regrets about their mistakes. It is my humble opinion.
Jake and Dwight all the way, always ❤️
Millenium Falcon or Serenity. Beat up freighters are just endearing to me. If I had to pick something flashy, I think Rogue Ones U-Wing is a gorgeous design.
Bubba & Basement.
Dwight & Pig
Ace & The Hole