Show whose in a SWF after the match
I think killers are entitled to know whose in a SWF since we didn't agree to play with a premade group. Thank you.
I think killers are entitled to know whose in a SWF since we didn't agree to play with a premade group. Thank you.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
By playing the game you have agreed to play agains't swf that's just how it goes. Now I would like to see after the match too because I feel im facing lot of them.
Edit: read it wrong
After the match, yeah sure
The title says show the SWFs after a match, not before.
they will never allow that as killers will see that most games they lose are because of SWF
It says AFTER the match
You are playing DbD, so yes you agreed to play with premade groups. That is part of the game. I wish it would show killers who is together. I think all these people whining that "all they get is 4-man SWFs" would get a rude awakening that most of their lobbies are solos, maybe a 2-man sometimes.
@alaenyia
Oh if this argument would fly with survivor that say"I won't play against killer x or y and either DC or hook exit".
After the match, no problem.
Before, yeah, that's a no.
This is actually the exact same argument killers use.
Survivors on this forum are literally told, word for word that 'you choose to play this game, you signed up for being tunneled/slugged/camped/hit on hook/humped on the ground' or even until more recently 'held hostage until the game times out at 60 minutes because 3 genning is a StRaTeGy'.
sure why not. or is anyone able to give an actuall argument why this would be bad?
I don't think there is a decent reason why not to do so.
Things without remedy should be without regret
As others have pointed out, you did agree to potentially play against SWF when you queued up. Same way any survivor player agreed to potentially play against the entire killer roster when they queue up.
That being said, as long as it's after the match, I'd be in favour of this. Who knows, maybe a bunch of players will start to realise that SWF aren't the unbalanced boogeyman they've been built up with, after seeing that a lot of their easier matches were a 4-man and a lot of their harder matches were just good solos/duos.
I'm also really curious. Sometimes I ask post game and they'll claim to be solo, which I generally believe. My theory is that coordinated solo teams are way more common than people think and that's why swf lives in their heads.
Should absolutely be shown post game. There’s zero good reason to not show this. This would allow people to gauge how well they should or shouldn’t have done based on what they were up against.
I see no harm in it being shown post game