Adrenaline nerf is the reason why more survivors are quitting the game

There are already perks that counter adrenaline: No one escapes death that is nowhere as OP as adrenaline, you do not have to do anything for it to activate but reach end game, gives survivors exposd status and you receive extra speed boost UNTIL the hex totem is cleansed with the only counter is cleansing totems before endgame whilst most survivors don't even reach the end game. A hex totem that you can almost not counter unless you are a SWF.

Terminus is a perk that gives all survivors broken status in end game for 30 seconds, so you do not receive heals from adrenaline.

So I do not understand why it is being nerfed when there are already counter perks for it, yet we have to carry anti tunneling perks to not be tunneled? Solo survivors continue to get screwed over by dumb decisions that I have decided to quit the game until there are QOL improvements for solo survivors so in other words, permanently. I've never ever felt miserable playing a video game before. They only want people in premade groups to play this game, maybe should have advertised it as a party game, a waste of money.

Now I got my question officially answered this game is balanced around SWF!

Comments

  • Nah, it's about metrics and appeasement. Adrenaline could have stood to lose the extra Freddy condition, but the rest was silly. It got nerfed for the same reason SC got nerfed.

  • @squbax said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3708620#Comment_3708620

    Last time I checked you as a solo can still see when people are hooked no? If you are repairing a gen you can see that your teammate is hooked, if you repair that gen and make your teammate lose adrenaline it is not a swf vs soloq issue its a skill issue on your part, you had all the information to make a play and you dropped the ball.

    This is literally the issue on soloQ, yes there are some info gaps but even if you gave all the info to soloq players they will still drop like flies, why? Because they are simply not good at the game, they have the info but have no idea how to use it, giving them more info does nothing.

    The amount of times my teammates have piled together when the hud shows legion is in a frenzy or tried to do pinheads box before he picks up someone has happened too much times, both things can be countered easily with the use of the hud, yet my teammates will rarely do it.

    Expect I don't know if my teammate has adrealine and I can't say teammates wait do the save first before gen. Swf has massive advantage I can say "hey I have adrealine do the save before fixing last gen." Giving more information to soloQ players would help immensilely. You should see your teammates perk but now you can just make a quess.

    It's not big problem for me currently as I mostly play 4 man swf on survivor side. It's not fair how massive advantage swf has. You have considerably weaker chance in soloQ. Last nerfs to survivors mostly affect soloQ anyway in swf we can use good not that long ago buffed perks: for the people+buckle up and background player.

  • Absolute nonsense.

    I am a survivor main with over 4k hours and I never use Adrenaline and the nerf means nothing to me at all. Adren is still a strong perk either way and the reasons I personally am taking a break have literally nothing to do with Adren (more to do with Twins, server rubber banding issues etc).

  • Whats your point?

  • Its not the adrenaline nerf alone but the continuous survivor nerfs. Removing fun from the game for the sake of entitlement killer wins. Just like burning nurse, Wraith, and other killers.

    Balancing around SWF but at the same time for very bad killers. This is why the game feels so unfair and survivors don't take the game seriously and/or quiting out of frustration.

  • @Deathstroke said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3708769#Comment_3708769

    Expect I don't know if my teammate has adrealine and I can't say teammates wait do the save first before gen. Swf has massive advantage I can say "hey I have adrealine do the save before fixing last gen." Giving more information to soloQ players would help immensilely. You should see your teammates perk but now you can just make a quess.

    It's not big problem for me currently as I mostly play 4 man swf on survivor side. It's not fair how massive advantage swf has. You have considerably weaker chance in soloQ. Last nerfs to survivors mostly affect soloQ anyway in swf we can use good not that long ago buffed perks: for the people+buckle up and background player.

    If you cannot get value out of background player with the current version of the perk, as a swf or soloQ you literally have a massive skill issue, the perk lets you get a guaranteed save if someone goes down at a pallet or if you have a flashbang or a very, very, very easy save if you have a flashlight. Literally have no idea why you mention that perk in particular is not good in soloQ.

  • @squbax said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3709028#Comment_3709028

    If you cannot get value out of background player with the current version of the perk, as a swf or soloQ you literally have a massive skill issue, the perk lets you get a guaranteed save if someone goes down at a pallet or if you have a flashbang or a very, very, very easy save if you have a flashlight. Literally have no idea why you mention that perk in particular is not good in soloQ.

    I think you have problem in reading maybe before accusing "skill issue" and actually try to have conversation and read what I wrote. I don't even use background player but my friends does so we can easily coordinate saves. SoloQ teammates always die in corner where killer can look wall there is no coordination so the perk effect is much smaller. Even you save them they go back down in less than 10s.

  • BREAKING NEWS S TIER PERK GOES DOWN TO S TIER LETS SEE HOW THE COMMUNITY REACTS

    2tws3v.jpg
  • @Unusedkillername said:

    BREAKING NEWS S TIER PERK GOES DOWN TO S TIER LETS SEE HOW THE COMMUNITY REACTS

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/O6KW9ASJP801/2tws3v.jpg

    This sums up so SOOOOOO much of what we see here on every change…

  • @mecca said:

    Its not the adrenaline nerf alone but the continuous survivor nerfs. Removing fun from the game for the sake of entitlement killer wins. Just like burning nurse, Wraith, and other killers.

    Balancing around SWF but at the same time for very bad killers. This is why the game feels so unfair and survivors don't take the game seriously and/or quiting out of frustration.

    game is still far better for bad survivors thanks to countless changes made only for them, if anything SWF has been relatively nerfed

  • @Deathstroke said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3709083#Comment_3709083

    I think you have problem in reading maybe before accusing "skill issue" and actually try to have conversation and read what I wrote. I don't even use background player but my friends does so we can easily coordinate saves. SoloQ teammates always die in corner where killer can look wall there is no coordination so the perk effect is much smaller. Even you save them they go back down in less than 10s.

    My point is that a lot of people think soloQ is bad because they lack info and its just not true, soloQ is bad because soloQ players are bad. You can have all of the info in the world, if you heal against legion, do not use emps correctly, go down in 10 seconds your team will lose no matter how much info you have.

    Regarding that issue you mentioned last, going down in 10 seconds after getting saved is not a soloQ issue thats literally the definition of a skill issue. Now you are correct soloq teamates will go down in the weirdest of places and the killer might be facing a wall, however...flashbang.

  • @Nun_So_Vile said:

    Adrenaline Counters (since we're mentioning it)

    A. No Way Out

    B. NoED

    C. Terminus

    D. Blood Warden

    E. Kill surv before all gens pop

    F. Hex: Devour Hope

    G: Adiris

    You're welcome.

    how do NWO and blood warden counte adrenaline? they dont negate its effects in any way.

  • @Valuetown said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3707687#Comment_3707687

    E should be higher. If a killer complains about adrenaline, they're probably not doing a good enough job during the match.

    if the average killrate is around 60%, then the gens are expected to finish around 40-50% of the time.

  • @caligraph said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3707687#Comment_3707687

    how do NWO and blood warden counte adrenaline? they dont negate its effects in any way.

    macho-man-bonesaw.gif
1 2 ›