Next survivor should be a girl
There aren't enough female survivors, desipte being more popular. The last two survivors were both hairy arsed blokes and don't seem to be as popular as Kate, the last girl.
There aren't enough female survivors, desipte being more popular. The last two survivors were both hairy arsed blokes and don't seem to be as popular as Kate, the last girl.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Then the obvious choice for survivor would be a girl because let’s be honest girls have better and more distinct style. It would be fun to run around the fog in an Empire waist dress like Elizabeth Bennet.
I want the next survivor to be a 80 year old lesbian grandma.
Definitely, his unique style really made him stand out to me. I like the idea of more eccentric and expressive characters! While characters like Feng had more colorful and out of the box looks, it seemed like they were explosive just for the sake of being explosive. I don't think it reflected her character as well as Jeff's did while holding a unique identity.
Eh, why not? I wouldn't be against it
I'm hoping to see a Hispanic girl. If DBD is looking to include multiple ethnicities , it's about time.
Maybe an African American girl? The only black girl we have rn is Claudette and it's nice if we had some variety.> @feechima said:
Yesssss xD
that should be a killer, annoy the survivors to make them dc. A killer that walks around talking about "correct pronouns" Like the person that was in the store and kept on going "it is ma'am."
But in all seriousness... devs if this becomes a thing I will quit for life.
and we all know how annoying claudette is. Makes the game really easy.
Yeah. We could at least add Brenda Meeks, like i seen in a post last night
I'm sure even the entity would walk away from this idea
Yes please. I would love to mori her as Susie
Hell no. I'm done with the LGBT for along time.
We need a 40-60 years old mom, preferably Hispanic. It would be great running as a mom in DbD.
Seriously though, we have mature and old men, an old woman wouldn't be terrible lol