Wraith power Daily needs more points
Pretty sure Wraith is the only Killer that doesn't get 30k for using their power to do something 4 times and there is no reason it should be any lower.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1617610072
Comments
While we're on the topic, why do the survivor escape ones say "escape and survive?" You can't do one without the other.
Just a nitpick.
That has always confused me.
I escape most matches but I'm still dead inside...
Trapper and Billy also don't get enough love
Maybe because its very easy to do so compared to some other killers dailies. They could change it to do it 8 times instead I guess. This daily is pretty much done the first 4 hits you get in anyway.
Agreed.
I wonder how many months we have to wait for this change though.
I hate bitching about things but they take things very slowly, they should fix things constantly, not every six weeks or 3 months imo.
Some dailies I don't like doing so I switch them, whenever I see the Wraith Daily I get happy for a split second until I remember it's only 20k. I don't want to discriminate a killer I enjoy because they only give me 20k
@MegaWaffle
Right? It's the only way to get Deviousness reliably with him, but it's almost laughably easy to get that surprise hit successfully.
As a Wraith main, Deviousness is the scoring category i rely on most when wanting BP. (After that is Hunter, cause you can re-discover Survivors during chases, which is actually a tactic if you go for a Windstorm build.)
You're kidding, right?
Shock 4 people for 30k, that's insanely easy.
Inflict Deep Wound 4 times, that's also insanely easy and gives 30k
Dailies are pretty worthless atm they should make them way harder and give more bloodpoints. I've never had trouble getting killer dailies done (except maybe pig dash attack).
I remember when Dailies could go up to 160k, or something close to that. Sadly those amazing values didn't last very long.