Is 30% escape rate normal now in solo q?

I've been tracking nearly 100 games now and my escape rate is 30.5%. It feels impossible to escape if a killer is trying to win and when it happens it just feels like luck or they weren't trying.

Comments

  • @BlightedDolphin said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3707222#Comment_3707222

    Tunnelling must be less common in Australia because out of those 12 games only 2 tunnelled, and 1 was justified because I ran into them haha.

    I'm in Oz too and tunnelling isn't common here for sure. Maybe we're just more chill lol I played 6 survivor games today and no tunnelling in any

  • It's a 4v1, and you're playing solo q with people who can just give up at any moment, you're not on comms nor are you playing with good players all the time. I'd say 30% is very high?

  • I would say I escape around 25% of my solo queue matches. The current gen-kick/slow down meta is so detrimental to an uncoordinated team. I think BHVR really underestimate the power of these perks against solo queue players with no sense of coordination or communication.

    Having said that, let’s not be entirely biased because I know that some of my games I don’t escape because of other survivors… leaving you to hit 2nd stage/die on hook, hiding in corners instead of doing gens, running self-care/left behind and other perks that benefit yourself rather than your team, cleansing dull totems whilst your teammate loops the killer instead of doing gens. These are just to name a few examples of the failures you see daily in solo-queue. Yes, tunnelling is bad and killers have a lot of good perks atm, but I think your teammates kill you just as much half the time.

  • @BlightedDolphin said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3707222#Comment_3707222

    Tunnelling must be less common in Australia because out of those 12 games only 2 tunnelled, and 1 was justified because I ran into them haha.

    ahh so pretty much just 1 game. i don't count u running back into the killer as tunneling. My definition of tunneling is very specific and not loose at all. A killer literally dropping everything they during at the moment because they hear the unhook sound and wanna focus u. Maybe i just need to vpn more often

1 2 ›