A Discussion Got Deleted While I Was Commenting

Comments

  • The discussion was most likely deleted or closed, it's happened to me before too
  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    The discussion was most likely deleted or closed, it's happened to me before too

    But the discussion was just posted.

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    The discussion was most likely deleted or closed, it's happened to me before too

    But the discussion was just posted.

    Well, that's weird. Was the thread just deleted immediately or what? Quite strange 
  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    The discussion was most likely deleted or closed, it's happened to me before too

    But the discussion was just posted.

    Well, that's weird. Was the thread just deleted immediately or what? Quite strange 
    Well it was a new guy with default avatar, they often come here as less than sufferable one post wonders, so im not surprised.
  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    BigBadPiggy said:

    @PhantomMask20763 said:

    The discussion was most likely deleted or closed, it's happened to me before too

    But the discussion was just posted.

    Well, that's weird. Was the thread just deleted immediately or what? Quite strange 

    I hit refresh and it popped up, no views no comments. I read it and went to comment but it wouldn't go through. I hit refresh and it said that there was no post.

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    BigBadPiggy said:

    @PhantomMask20763 said:

    The discussion was most likely deleted or closed, it's happened to me before too

    But the discussion was just posted.

    Well, that's weird. Was the thread just deleted immediately or what? Quite strange 

    I hit refresh and it popped up, no views no comments. I read it and went to comment but it wouldn't go through. I hit refresh and it said that there was no post.

    That's weird... maybe a mod can answer your question @Peanits @MandyTalk could one of you guys help out the OP 
  • It could've been either moved or the poster was banned on their main account and thus created a smurf to post and of course that account got banned also. Which would of course get the thread deleted and while I don't know which thread it was that seems the most likely possibility.

  • WORKING AS INTENDED
  • Vietfox said:
    WORKING AS INTENDED
    It was a post discussing de ranking though.
  • @BigBadPiggy said:
    Vietfox said:

    WORKING AS INTENDED

    It was a post discussing de ranking though.

    Either it was a post about the podcast (Which was mine, that got closed down) or i don't know.

  • Vietfox said:
    WORKING AS INTENDED
    It was a post discussing de ranking though.
    @BigBadPiggy
    Makes even more sense. It's a sensitive topic for BHVR.
  • @Vietfox said:
    BigBadPiggy said:


    Vietfox said:

    WORKING AS INTENDED

    It was a post discussing de ranking though.

    @BigBadPiggy
    Makes even more sense. It's a sensitive topic for BHVR.

    Well there was a few that were ahem highly questionable as anything other than flame bait threads and or were posted by banned accounts smurfs.

  • @BigBadPiggy there was one post that was caught in the spam filter that you were the only comment on, probably due to an edit on the original post. It should be visible again now though.

  • @MandyTalk said:
    @BigBadPiggy there was one post that was caught in the spam filter that you were the only comment on, probably due to an edit on the original post. It should be visible again now though.

    I thought of that later then couldn't remember what page the post was on to add that in. 🤦‍♂️