would merging freddys two powers be too strong? snares and pallets?

other killers have complex powers such as pinhead and sadako, so would merging freddys pallets and snared be too much of a buff? at least a ptb test on this idea would be nice

Comments

  • So you want clown but for Freddy? I rather have old Freddy with the teleporting to gens.

  • @Commander_Nefarious said:

    other killers have complex powers such as pinhead and sadako, so would merging freddys pallets and snared be too much of a buff? at least a ptb test on this idea would be nice

    they should give him all the power combined. Teleport, putting survivors to sleep, dream pallets and dream snares

  • No, not even slightly. It wouldn't much help him either but at least it would make him bit more interesting to play I quess since you would have to worry about two things rather than a simple one. Fake pallets are awfull as power but being a secondary power would be kinda okay I quess (still far from strong).

  • He still wouldn't be great but it definitely couldn't hurt. Tbh, I think it'd be better if Dream Pallets were simply an effect of being asleep, so as to make the effect both more unique and a little scarier.

    That said, Freddy really needs another rework, as giving him something like this really wouldn't do much for him imo

  • Yeah, poor Freddy needs a rework and if we aren't getting that then merging his powers is the next best thing.

    @katoptris said:

    So you want clown but for Freddy? I rather have old Freddy with the teleporting to gens.

    Freddy can already hinder you with snares adding the pallets won't change that part of his kit. Clown isn't even that unfun to go against

  • @Commander_Nefarious said:

    other killers have complex powers such as pinhead and sadako, so would merging freddys pallets and snared be too much of a buff? at least a ptb test on this idea would be nice

    He would probably still be the worst killer in the game. And it would not change the fact how boring he is to play as and against... So I don't really see much of a reason to do that instead of a full rework.

  • Do you mean switching between the two, or both giving hindered?

  • I’m surprised @GeneralV hasnt caught wind of this thread yet. 🤣

    He can smell a Freddy post a mile away lol

  • @GeneralV I summoned you from the dream world.

  • He would be definetly more interesting to play at least.

  • @MechWarrior3 said:

    I’m surprised @GeneralV hasnt caught wind of this thread yet. 🤣

    He can smell a Freddy post a mile away lol

    @katoptris said:

    @GeneralV I summoned you from the dream world.

    Thanks for mentioning me, friends :)

    I don't always check Feedback & Suggestions.

    And on this matter here I agree with you completely, my friend @katoptris .