Heavy snow for me this weekend

Theres gonna be some heavy snow where I live this weekend. Hopefully my internet will work so I can still play dbd. If it's down I've at least got some offline games and Super Smash bros ultimate to compensate :)
Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Where i live it's quite windy and yesterday the electricity went off because of that. Fortunately i wasn't playing DbD, that would look like a ragequit 😂
  • @Vietfox said:
    Where i live it's quite windy and yesterday the electricity went off because of that. Fortunately i wasn't playing DbD, that would look like a ragequit 😂

    It's been pretty cold where I live. Never had problems with the electricity going out or the internet but this time it's going to be quite bad as the news says but we'll see. Oh plus if the electricity goes out I won't be able to cook lol :lol:

  • Where do you live btw?
  • Where do you live btw?
    America, or do you want something more specific?
  • https://youtu.be/dkZjxUgCTuI
    Yeah that's what they say. It's 27 degrees where I'm at

  • image
    Yeah that's what they say. It's 27 degrees where I'm at

    Same here and its decreasing as well, no snow yet though...
  • I'm jealous! Nothing but rain here, and we rarely get any decent snow!

  • MandyTalk said:

    I'm jealous! Nothing but rain here, and we rarely get any decent snow!

    It hadn't snowed here in quite a while so itll be nice to see but I hate being too out in the cold too long. Makes me chilly!!! 
  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    I_am_Negan said:

    Yeah that's what they say. It's 27 degrees where I'm at

    Same here and its decreasing as well, no snow yet though...

    Yeah 24 or 23 degrees tonight and snow in the morning, but like I said that's what they say. LOL

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    Theres gonna be some heavy snow where I live this weekend. Hopefully my internet will work so I can still play dbd. If it's down I've at least got some offline games and Super Smash bros ultimate to compensate :)

    Living in the alps? :lol:
    Dont forget to clear off your roof :smile:

  • Master said:

    @PhantomMask20763 said:
    Theres gonna be some heavy snow where I live this weekend. Hopefully my internet will work so I can still play dbd. If it's down I've at least got some offline games and Super Smash bros ultimate to compensate :)

    Living in the alps? :lol:
    Dont forget to clear off your roof :smile:

    Nope, it's just the news saying theres going to be heavy snow for once. I'm always doubtful of them though since they're almost always wrong but every other news channel has been saying the same thing so I've kinda got my hopes up
  • Stay safe!
    Not planning on going outside so I should be good :)
  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    Theres gonna be some heavy snow where I live this weekend. Hopefully my internet will work so I can still play dbd. If it's down I've at least got some offline games and Super Smash bros ultimate to compensate :)

    same here, hope my internet does not go down as well

  • I’m so jealous. I’m southern America. We never get snow. The high today was 75 😑 in the past 13 years it’s only snowed twice and each time it only lasted about 12 hours max. Melted before the day was over. I wish I could see more snow 😭
  • I am in the middle of Europe and there is snowing a lot and -6°C. Last week the electricity in all street went off too, but just for 2 hours.

  • Update: it looks so nice...

  • Oh wow that's beautiful. And quite a bit of snow in the few hours between the photo's.

  • MandyTalk said:

    Oh wow that's beautiful. And quite a bit of snow in the few hours between the photo's.

    I know, and it's still going!!! I can only imagine what it'll look like tommorow!!! The weather people have said it's going on for the whole weekend
  • I hope your internet will be ok! I expect to see photographs of snowmen being build tomorrow :)

  • MandyTalk said:

    I hope your internet will be ok! I expect to see photographs of snowmen being build tomorrow :)

    Haha, I'll try!!! 
  • Those pictures are gorgeous! Are the roads iced over? I hope you're not stuck at your house!

  • Beverly said:

    Those pictures are gorgeous! Are the roads iced over? I hope you're not stuck at your house!

    The roads seem to be iced over but the main ones should be good. I might be able to go see a movie if I'm lucky :)
  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    Beverly said:

    Those pictures are gorgeous! Are the roads iced over? I hope you're not stuck at your house!

    The roads seem to be iced over but the main ones should be good. I might be able to go see a movie if I'm lucky :)

    Oh, that's great to hear! What do you plan on seeing?

  • Update: it looks so nice...

    That’s insanely beautiful. Still jealous! I’d be playing in it all day if I could. I hope you enjoy it!
  • Beverly said:

    @PhantomMask20763 said:
    Beverly said:

    Those pictures are gorgeous! Are the roads iced over? I hope you're not stuck at your house!

    The roads seem to be iced over but the main ones should be good. I might be able to go see a movie if I'm lucky :)

    Oh, that's great to hear! What do you plan on seeing?

    I dont know, maybe Aquaman since I've already seen most movies that are currently showing. I dont care what I watch though since I'll be with my bf and I just wanna hang out with him :) 
  • radioblur said:
    Update: it looks so nice...

    That’s insanely beautiful. Still jealous! I’d be playing in it all day if I could. I hope you enjoy it!
    I might go outside tommorow. I didnt today since I was mostly gaming all day but I'll definently be playing in it tommorow 
  • Lots of rain and wind here followed by some small bits of sun and overcast weather to lull you before repeating itself. Since we're on the coast the moisture content is pretty high and it's penetrating and we get snow inland in the mtns.

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:

    I dont know, maybe Aquaman since I've already seen most movies that are currently showing. I dont care what I watch though since I'll be with my bf and I just wanna hang out with him :) 

    Oh man, I want to see Aquaman so badly! It's been ages since I've seen a good movie let alone been to a theater. You guys have fun!

  • Beverly said:

    @PhantomMask20763 said:

    I dont know, maybe Aquaman since I've already seen most movies that are currently showing. I dont care what I watch though since I'll be with my bf and I just wanna hang out with him :) 

    Oh man, I want to see Aquaman so badly! It's been ages since I've seen a good movie let alone been to a theater. You guys have fun!

    We will :smile:, I go to the movie theater quite often now that I think about it, I try to go once a week but if theres nothing good I dont bother going. 
  • Update #2 for those who are still interested :) , I woke up to this wonderful sight
    @Beverly the roads are now iced so it looks like I'm not going anywhere :unamused:
    @MandyTalk I'll try to get you some snowman pics too!!! 

  • @MandyTalk a snowman was demanded of me, and I am here to deliver!!! Anyway sorry its not where all the snow is but there was just so much on my back porch that I had to take advantage of it. This is the first snowman I've ever made btw so sorry if it looks like crap... 


  • I love it! Thank you so much <3

    Sorry that you were housebound though and couldn't go see your boyfriend, hopefully you will have another opportunity to see him soon.

    The snow looks so beautiful and peaceful - I am seriously jealous right now, lol.

  • @radioblur said:
    I’m so jealous. I’m southern America. We never get snow. The high today was 75 😑 in the past 13 years it’s only snowed twice and each time it only lasted about 12 hours max. Melted before the day was over. I wish I could see more snow 😭

    Snow sucks, be glad :lol:

  • I envy you.

    Here on my country, snow is one of the things that's not possible, instead I'm stuck with a hot boiling sun with 35 degrees. I f*cking feel like I'm melting.

    That's why I hate summer.

  • MandyTalk said:

    I love it! Thank you so much <3

    Sorry that you were housebound though and couldn't go see your boyfriend, hopefully you will have another opportunity to see him soon.

    The snow looks so beautiful and peaceful - I am seriously jealous right now, lol.

    It's all good. We hang out a lot anyway. But I've been having fun playing Dbd and Smash bros ultimate too. The snow is great to be in too!!!
  • I envy you.

    Here on my country, snow is one of the things that's not possible, instead I'm stuck with a hot boiling sun with 35 degrees. I f*cking feel like I'm melting.

    That's why I hate summer.

    I feel you. I used to live somewhere where there was nothing but heat, heat and more heat. But I moved here and it's pretty nice!!! It sucks sometimes since you cant go out if theres a lot but it's still cool!!! 
  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    Unnamed_Freak said:

    I envy you.

    Here on my country, snow is one of the things that's not possible, instead I'm stuck with a hot boiling sun with 35 degrees. I f*cking feel like I'm melting.

    That's why I hate summer.

    I feel you. I used to live somewhere where there was nothing but heat, heat and more heat. But I moved here and it's pretty nice!!! It sucks sometimes since you cant go out if theres a lot but it's still cool!!! 

    I wish in the future I can move from the hot mess that is Brazil to the cold lands of Canada. I would just love seeing snow and feeling the cold breeze.

  • Master said:

    @radioblur said:
    I’m so jealous. I’m southern America. We never get snow. The high today was 75 😑 in the past 13 years it’s only snowed twice and each time it only lasted about 12 hours max. Melted before the day was over. I wish I could see more snow 😭

    Snow sucks, be glad :lol:

    Idk. I’ve only experienced snow a handful of times in my life and I have loved it every time. I’ll trade anyone my warm weather for their snow any day 😂