Whats your prediction for the anniversary?

I hope we get a second stranger things collab with vecna as the killer, and joyce and hopper as survivors along with the hospital as a map. That would be so sick!!

Comments

  • I really hope we get Springtrap and a pizzeria map (fnaf) or Verna (stranger things). I have no real wishes for survivors.

  • Another Stranger Things chapter would be amazing

  • If we do get another Stranger Things chapter, I'd like to see Robin be one of the Survivors with Starcourt Mall as the map, but I guess that wouldn't make much sense if Vecna is the Killer.

    The house in the upside down would probably be a better choice for a map if it's Vecna. I'd definitely like to see a Stranger Things part 2 though and I wouldn't be surprised if that's a future chapter. I think it'll likely be scheduled for when the final series airs though.

    As for any predictions, I have no idea!

  • @tjt85 said:

    If we do get another Stranger Things chapter, I'd like to see Robin be one of the Survivors with Starcourt Mall as the map, but I guess that wouldn't make much sense if Vecna is the Killer.

    The house in the upside down would probably be a better choice for a map if it's Vecna. I'd definitely like to see a Stranger Things part 2 though and I wouldn't be surprised if that's a future chapter. I think it'll likely be scheduled for when the final series airs though.

    As for any predictions, I have no idea!

    Yeah robin would be really cool and the Russian guard

  • If it’s Stranger things there better be a Billy.

    I am hoping for the Leprechaun.

  • I hope Jason finally enters the fog, I've been waiting way too long for him.

    Besides him, I predict it will either be Predator or Stranger Things.

  • I'm betting on an original chapter, tbh. The tomes keep going on about this "Mad Designer" character, who seems associated with the masquerade event.

  • i want an original chapter, i have 9k shards already