So Can we get rid of Tier 1 & 2 Perks
Im kind of sick playing the RNG grind game of getting perks. No one uses the Tier 1 & 2's anyway. Just give us the full Perk and let us move on.
Im kind of sick playing the RNG grind game of getting perks. No one uses the Tier 1 & 2's anyway. Just give us the full Perk and let us move on.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You don't like the mindless grind?
A devs said they're considering the idea (no source, sorry). I really hope they do because as more perks get added the more the grind to get them seems unbearable.
@Janick @not_Queen @Patricia
Is there any progress on this? The grind gets worse with each chapter. Next one is in about 2 months too.
Or let the players unlock 2-3 perks per bloodweb.
I'd go for that. It doesn't seem likely at all that the devs just up and get rid of T1 and T2. The grind is the most important addictive factor, and games like this require a stable and sizeable player base. The option to get at least2 perks in one Bloodweb level however would ease it up a bit. (Especially for players like me who play killer mostly, but have 5-6 favourite ones and keep switcing between them. The time and effort I put in prestiging and perking up my preferred killers is insane...)
Grind is the anything left to do.
What else do you wanna do? Reach the highest rank and be best of your region? Oh wait you can do that within a few days....
certain perks are better at lower ranks. and i actually like the grind
I don't know why everyones nagging about Perk-Grinds. This grind system keeps players interested in playing this game. Removing this removes a huge factor in the "Grinding" aspect. How's this for an Idea... On Bloodhunt events just play a much as possible. IF you cant grind, that's your fault. No one else's. I am not bothered lol, my Claudette already has every perk in the game tier 3. and I only started playing this when it became free on PS Plus in October. 2017.So I would be considered a fairly "new player"" Devotion 2/92 atm. so really I don't see the issue.