Sudden Freddy rush

Has anyone else been getting this massive wave of Freddy’s today? Before this I saw Freddy maybe one in a hundred matches (if that) when doing survivor, but today I have gotten Freddy every other match if not more for hours now.... what’s going on? Did I miss something in the patch notes??

Comments

  • 1. New Surveillance is a god send for him.
    2. Maybe people realize that he isn't nearly as bad as many say he is (mid tier), feel free to blame me for it.
  • 1. New Surveillance is a god send for him.
    2. Maybe people realize that he isn't nearly as bad as many say he is (mid tier), feel free to blame me for it.
    But the new surveillance isn’t out yet? It’s on the PTB. This massive wave of Freddy’s is on live servers suddenly. I’m not complaining about it just find it very out of the blue and strange 
  • 1. New Surveillance is a god send for him.
    2. Maybe people realize that he isn't nearly as bad as many say he is (mid tier), feel free to blame me for it.
    But the new surveillance isn’t out yet? It’s on the PTB. This massive wave of Freddy’s is on live servers suddenly. I’m not complaining about it just find it very out of the blue and strange 
    Maybe some youtuber or streamer finally figured him out. The only one i know who did is Pyrus.
  • Interesting. Maybe people are just excited for his upcoming rework and are starting to play him to get ready? Who knows I guess. 
  • This content has been removed.
  • -recalls all the times people have mocked me for saying Freddy is actually a decent killer and definitely one of the most fun to play as-

  • @ChesterTheMolester said:
    1. New Surveillance is a god send for him.
    2. Maybe people realize that he isn't nearly as bad as many say he is (mid tier), feel free to blame me for it.

    He's not that bad. The new engine update really helped the visuals and its a bit easier to spot people now.

    He's still not a strong killer. He's mid tier at best. I'm great with him, but he's weaker for sure. It's tough to classify him. He's somewhere in the vein of Trapper, Pig I think

  • @ChesterTheMolester said:
    Daniel101773 said:


    ChesterTheMolester said:

    1. New Surveillance is a god send for him.

      1. Maybe people realize that he isn't nearly as bad as many say he is (mid tier), feel free to blame me for it.

      But the new surveillance isn’t out yet? It’s on the PTB. This massive wave of Freddy’s is on live servers suddenly. I’m not complaining about it just find it very out of the blue and strange 

      Maybe some youtuber or streamer finally figured him out. The only one i know who did is Pyrus.

    that means that the people who watch pyrus learned it

  • @ChesterTheMolester said:
    Daniel101773 said:


    ChesterTheMolester said:

    1. New Surveillance is a god send for him.

      1. Maybe people realize that he isn't nearly as bad as many say he is (mid tier), feel free to blame me for it.

      But the new surveillance isn’t out yet? It’s on the PTB. This massive wave of Freddy’s is on live servers suddenly. I’m not complaining about it just find it very out of the blue and strange 

      Maybe some youtuber or streamer finally figured him out. The only one i know who did is Pyrus.

    that means that the people who watch pyrus learned it

    Yeah he released a decent guide but scratched the surface of Freddy overall. Like loadouts, strats etc. 

    He only covered the transition mindgames which are fun and powerful.
  • @ChesterTheMolester said:
    ToxicFengM1n said:

    @ChesterTheMolester said:

    Daniel101773 said:

    ChesterTheMolester said:
    

    * New Surveillance is a god send for him.

    
      
      

    * Maybe people realize that he isn't nearly as bad as many say he is (mid tier), feel free to blame me for it.

    But the new surveillance isn’t out yet? It’s on the PTB. This massive wave of Freddy’s is on live servers suddenly. I’m not complaining about it just find it very out of the blue and strange 

    Maybe some youtuber or streamer finally figured him out. The only one i know who did is Pyrus.


    that means that the people who watch pyrus learned it

    Yeah he released a decent guide but scratched the surface of Freddy overall. Like loadouts, strats etc. 

    He only covered the transition mindgames which are fun and powerful.

    that could be people trying them out, and damn, I feel bad for you all, freddy is an annoyance to be up against

  • @ChesterTheMolester said:
    ToxicFengM1n said:

    @ChesterTheMolester said:

    Daniel101773 said:

    ChesterTheMolester said:
    

    * New Surveillance is a god send for him.

    
      
      

    * Maybe people realize that he isn't nearly as bad as many say he is (mid tier), feel free to blame me for it.

    But the new surveillance isn’t out yet? It’s on the PTB. This massive wave of Freddy’s is on live servers suddenly. I’m not complaining about it just find it very out of the blue and strange 

    Maybe some youtuber or streamer finally figured him out. The only one i know who did is Pyrus.


    that means that the people who watch pyrus learned it

    Yeah he released a decent guide but scratched the surface of Freddy overall. Like loadouts, strats etc. 

    He only covered the transition mindgames which are fun and powerful.

    that could be people trying them out, and damn, I feel bad for you all, freddy is an annoyance to be up against

    Yep, thats one of the reasons he gets so much salt, especially from SWF groups.

  • I'm on console, I run discordance. I want to put multiple people asleep. It works wonders. I consistently get 3/4k. My other perks are monitor, nurses, sloppy (or if I run a mori I throw on dying light).
  • Because people finally learned how to play him. Shout out to us OG Freddy mains though, we'd like a reward for figuring him out before everyone else please!!!!  
  • This content has been removed.
  • Hope they don't tunnel you...
    Please Freddy stoooooop

  • Milo said:

    Hope they don't tunnel you...
    Please Freddy stoooooop

    1 2 Freddy is camping you...
    3 4 get tunneled more...
  • I might start playing Freddy and Pig more. I wanna prestique them both to three :(

  • I am not seeing more Freddys. Im seeing a crap load more of Clowns, more than Myers, Legion, Spirits and Hags. Maybe more people are seeing his true potential.
  • welcome to prime time #########

  • Shad03 said:

    I might start playing Freddy and Pig more. I wanna prestique them both to three :(

    Lol, Freddy was the first killer I got to p3 and pig was the second killer I got to p3. Currently working on Legion and Spirit