Is Ultimate Weapon from Shrine worth it?
I know this is a very good perk. I've experienced it many times with survivor that honestly I feel like it's a bit too OP. That's why I would like to get it LOL.
But I heard it's gonna get nerf soon, is it true though? I would hate to see it nerfed right after I bought it LOL. :(
Comments
It's a very good perk. I think it's a bit overpowered with the blindness effect in addition to the killer getting your location. Get it while it's still OP :)
Yeah.. I got screwed so hard when Killer brings this perk, as I'm all running Aura Perks LOL
I'd just get it anyway. I don't think it'll be dead after its nerf.
It's the most powerful tracking perk there is right now. You should always get perks you don't have off the shrine, especially if they were paid characters, just because they often redo perks so what was trash before maybe...less trash later.
If you have no interest in buying Xenomorph it could still be worth buying the perk from the shrine since it's locked behind a licensed character that's only obtainable with real money.
It's 100% worth picking up as it's the strongest information perk in the game rn.
It's impossible to know where it'll be after the nerf but it would take a lot to make it a bad perk so it's a relatively safe investment. At worst they'll take the blindness away and put it on a longer cool down. Even if the attached it to hooks it still wouldn't be bad it would just be okay but I do think it would be overlapping with BBQ too much at that point which makes me skeptical they do that.
My opinion is going to be the minority, and i really don't understand it.
I do not use this perk. Its a bad perk imo. The reality is:
Now, look at something like Lethal Pursuer, with any kind of aura perk, maybe BBQ for example.
They're nerfing the perk later this year, your call, really. I prefer Nowhere to Hide myself.