Forbidden changes you'd add to the game?
For me I'd want two things.
- The ability to see my teammates' perks before a game starts. Yes I would dodge a ton but it'd be so nice to avoid players with nonsensical loadouts.
- Voice chat. Including proximity chat that both killers and survivors could use to talk to each other mid match.
Comments
Moris activating blood warden
The one forbidden feature I want is a feature that allows me to chose certain items, addons, and offerings on killer or survivor and have those items removed from your loadout in exchange of bloodpoints
and you get a higher amount of bloodpoints depending on the quantity and the rarity of the item
and yes I’m aware how broken this system is and I know it’s never gonna be a thing
The return of Hatch Grabs.
As good as it is to be able to close the Hatch, it doesn't really do much when both you and the survivor are running towards it.
I understand why we don't have them anymore, but I sure miss grabbing those survivors mid-air when they thought they would escape.
Don’t they technically still exist if someone is mid key open
I actually have no idea. Haven't seen anyone using keys recently.
It might be possible to interrupt someone trying to use a key, but it is just not the same, ya know?
Seeing each others perks would be nice, would allow for a bit more team
As for VC I understand why they arent doing it, but Id love it.
Lore accurate Sadako
Just look at a survivor, press a button, instant Mori
If we're talking about changes that would never be added (and for good reason, since they would probably kill the game):