Mandy/ Peanits can you show us a picture of the new killer?
Maybe as shadow where we see the body form or a small part of the face maybe a eye?
I‘m so hyped after the first teasers.
Maybe as shadow where we see the body form or a small part of the face maybe a eye?
I‘m so hyped after the first teasers.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm pretty sure they can't, it's the first original killer in a minute that hasn't been leaked there's not way they would give up on these ARG style teasers and then spoil it themselves lol. I mean I say not leaked there's been some but nothing conclusive or confirmed so this is the first time in a while we truly have no idea what we're getting.
It's a weird feeling and I'm happy we're getting a longer teaser period than usual as opposed to just a short 30 second one and done video teaser. Really dulls the annoyance of the PTB still being a week and a half off.
True it’s very exciting right now.
Oh I loved the hints for All Kill! Where everyone participated in speculations etc and there was more substantial teasers!
Wait, there was an official teaser? I only saw posts on YouTube about leaks and speculations, so I ignored them.
They posted lore about them on twitter I think and that‘s what is on YouTube
You're welcome :)
All i'm hoping for is that it's not a "do special attack when survivor drops pallet/vaults window" or "Run forward fast and damage survivor" killer then i'm be happy
I hope you can turn as killer into one of the survivors and do all survivor things. Then you transform into a monster.
Yes, something like that would be great!
I know it.
I love the longer build ups and not fully knowing. Feels like the old times where it built up anticipation, hype and excitement. When that person kept leaking chapters a few years back it was just depressing as you couldn't get away from it.
I hate leakers and I'm hoping this surprose isn't spoilt, because I'm enjoying this odd creepypasta-style synopsis being developed.
physically they can.
but legally they probably can't.
I took a second look at the teaser.
If you reverse it its hard to hear, but i think i got a little something:
First audio: "SERVE HIM"
Second audio: "LETS US IN, LETS US IN"
I cant tell much of the other ones.
However the fact it reverse to as us and asks to be let in, and speaks in a strange human tone hints at a humanoid monster. I'd guess its a vampire because in folklore they cant enter without being invited, and usually follow a strict hierarchy which would explain "SERVE HIM".
But thats a stretch, im just glad we get an original monster again.
Angemon confirmed! Squeee!
Pretty sure ive never seen the suggestion of a pokemon themed killer.
Could try something like one of the psychic ones which causes the survivors buttons to work in reverse (left = right) etc.
Could be but the blood moon teaser they just gave for the event next month would definitely make sense with a vampire
Oh that’s a nice idea since the lights out ‚event‘ is also tied to the released character
That’s pikachu
I think it could be some type of mind control killer.
So Jason mk X ability where the controls are inverted....