Lights out - yeah.. that's a definite no.

Lemme put it this way:

After half a dozen matches on surv side SoloQ feels OP. (edit for clarification: regular SoloQ feels OP compared to Lights Out surv experience.)

After half a dozen matches as killer I'm about to fall asleep.


And with that I'm also done with the game mode.

Comments

  • So lack of information makes soloq stronger?

    That's news to me.

  • "SoloQ feels OP" ????????????????????????

    image.png
  • Then just play the OP side and have fun!

  • @Paternalpark said:

    So lack of information makes soloq stronger?

    That's news to me.

    ... not in lights out. - In the regular matches. ... Maybe should have clarified that one.

  • @Tsulan said:

    Then just play the OP side and have fun!

    Like I said; Killer is boring af in lights out (for all the wrong reasons on top).

  • @Halloulle said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3645141#Comment_3645141

    Like I said; Killer is boring af in lights out (for all the wrong reasons on top).

    Clarify the "killer is boring" statement as the term boring means different things to different people.

  • I played one match of lights out and realized it wasn’t for me. Thankfully I can get the event challenges in the regular gameplay.

  • Thank you for the edit. I was confused lol

    Lights Out has definitely changed my perspective. I was excited for this mode because I was so over survivor in regular game mode. So it's saying something that after a few games in LO I was ready to go back to regular 🤣

  • @Halloulle said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3645141#Comment_3645141

    Like I said; Killer is boring af in lights out (for all the wrong reasons on top).

    Boring? The one thing this mode brings is a definitive need for skills and mind-games because you can't rely on none of the usual things : no track marks, no vision, no perks.

    The survivor side is almost the same except tools are still available.

    I'm enjoying this thoroughly but I've always loved mind games and I didn't wait for this to play perk-less.

  • @Mr_K said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3645181#Comment_3645181

    Clarify the "killer is boring" statement as the term boring means different things to different people.

    I like chase as killer and I don't usually play the high mobility killers. For some reason not even I know I really like Nemo. - I also really despise tunneling or being a "back to hook Andy".

    In the Lights Out mode that left me wandering around the map and patrolling gens until I could spot a survivor. There's so much time during the matches that I just spent wandering that I actually and quite literally yawned my way through them (to the amusement of the friend in the discord call who where doing their own thing and eventually commented that maybe I should stop playing that mode if it makes me yawn so much. - Which I did.)

    In any other match that degree of "idle time" would cost you the match. Yet, since survs don't know where to go either, I still 3k+hatch every single time (pretty much regardless of it being Solo or swf).


    Granted; different people have different priorities but as far as I'm concerned... just nah. Not my thing. Absolutely not my thing.

  • I think that would help if the killer couldn't see gen's auras. I played both side and I was just shopping kills by going gen to another until I find someone. I think that knowing the killer has his power should be good enough.

    At some point I just decide to screw the game over and give points knowing it was +150%. I don't see any more fun or purpose to that mode anymore since I got all rewards.