The Fact That Blight Got Buffed AND We Added a Pseudo-Eruption Meta Is Laughable

That's all.

I've run into four Blight's running The Build (patent pending) with the new infinite rushes or Alc Ring.


I'm just so glad we learned nothing from Eruption.

Comments

  • The perk build is absolutely bullshit

    as someone who is at average mmr it’s a solo queue destroyer pub build

  • When we're comparing a single perk that could save a minute plus on a single down to a perk combo that realistically stalls for a minute after THREE UNIQUE DOWNS I know complaints on here truly do not mean anything.

    I personally don't think it's that crazy but am open to seeing more and reevaluating but when we're comparing it to the single most broken killer perk to ever exist we're just using hyperbole for the sake of it.

  • I can honestly say the most miserable games I had tonight were against Blight with this new grim embrace/dead man's build.

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    I can honestly say the most miserable games I had tonight were against Blight with this new grim embrace/dead man's build.

    It is a broken combo that syergizes with mobility and teleportation. It's already strong on non mobility killers, blight makes it far worse. I don't know why they are keeping an eye on it like it won't take them 1.5 months to make a change to it. They knew about it, knew how strong it was and still left it as is. Suffer for it I guess.

  • Yeah, I mean who could have seen this coming?

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3638163#Comment_3638163

    Just got a P100 Billy that tunneled me straight off of hook twice.

    Won at 3 gens, love it.

    Are we talking about the same dude?

    I got also tunneled from the start by a P100 yesterday.

    Maybe it s some sort of revenge for many survivors laughing in Billy's face for years.

  • @Sava18 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3638738#Comment_3638738

    uh, I gave you an answer to every add-on and you told me I don't want to have a discussion. You took one part of my entire response being c33 and how it's miniscule effect can be achieved better at most tiles with just playing blight properly and then you disregarded everything because of that.

    Your adept at making statements and never responding to anything against you properly. For such a vet of the forums and the game it does make me sad.

    It's not like I told you, you didn't have a bad time playing dbd today. Even without running the new perk combo I know it's strong especially on blight. You had a bad time because of perks not because of the supposed op add-ons.

    I'll always explain my thoughts, it's up to you to contest them. Only on something like hook suicide will I just say I am right. If you don't contest me then that means you don't want a discussion or you don't actually have real answers, just statements.

    I have told you that I am unable to have an unbiased discussion due to my recent experiences.


    The fact of the matter, for me, is that in what was supposed to be a long awaited nerf patch; Blight escaped by having two add-ons buffed, two nerfed somewhat significantly and two others left functionally the same. Couple this with an absolutely miserably strong build that he uses uniquely well and the patch that was supposed to nerf him made him stronger than the previous patch.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3638745#Comment_3638745

    I have told you that I am unable to have an unbiased discussion due to my recent experiences.

    The fact of the matter, for me, is that in what was supposed to be a long awaited nerf patch; Blight escaped by having two add-ons buffed, two nerfed somewhat significantly and two others left functionally the same. Couple this with an absolutely miserably strong build that he uses uniquely well and the patch that was supposed to nerf him made him stronger than the previous patch.

    All of his add-ons got nerfed, adren is map based arguable. Iri tag was stronger previously vs any play of any caliber even though there was counter play on the high end at least, alch ring doubled blights power for simply equipping the add-on and being competent and now it gives you more map traversal which blight doesn't need and an increase of tech power at certain tiles, c33 was braindead before but far far stronger. Speed got literally halved which isn't nothing. C21 is the only add-on I'm surprised was left the same.

    I don't see a single buff in this patch besides arguably adren on certain maps, the double cd combined with the other effects was what made it so strong not the other effects.

    If you play optimally around iri tag which would require an entire build outside the meta in order to tunnel someone out, it's still too slow. Rush to a healthy survivor and play m1 until you get a hit, then you get to use your power. That's essentially reverse legion with a max of two slowdowns. Iri tag is just a nerf to blight straight up.

    The only thing buffed about blight this patch is the perks, which the devs knowingly left in for some reason.

1 2 ›