Is it litteraly impossible to loose as a killer with this build?

I might be a bit late for that but i just realise that the upcoming Grim Embrace change will make it close to impossible to loose as killer UNLESS i am missing something. Please correct me if you find my logic issue. Because there has to be something i am missing.

Let me highlight the no brain insta win build on killer at the moment:

grafik.png grafik.png grafik.png

I know you are aware of this build, but keep in mind that there is an upcoming PERFECT 4th perk for that build:

Grim Embrace:

Untitled Image


I firmly ask you all (and correct me if i miss something please)

What are survivors supposed to do against this?


Kind regards

Comments

  • @Nazzzak said:

    I'm guessing someone has already done a video on this as I had two killers in a row yesterday using UW, DMS, and PR.

    Ultimate Weapon, Dead Mans Switch and Pain Res is more or less standard in my games since quite some time now, especially on Nurse Blight and often Wesker. It is op as hell, but with the Grim Embrace buff, this will become even more ridicolous.

    I guess if this is going live i play Nurse exclusivly with this combo just to make people run on social media complaining until its nerfed into the ground.

  • @xEa said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3635845#Comment_3635845

    Ultimate Weapon, Dead Mans Switch and Pain Res is more or less standard in my games since quite some time now, especially on Nurse Blight and often Wesker. It is op as hell, but with the Grim Embrace buff, this will become even more ridicolous.

    I guess if this is going live i play Nurse exclusivly with this combo just to make people run on social media complaining until its nerfed into the ground.

    Yeah it was a Blight and Wesker I saw it on

  • Not sure if people are aware but this dms + ge combo only works for the first 3 fresh hooks. People act like all gens are blocked for 30 seconds in these 3 instances when Survivors have to be working on gens the moment the Killer leaves the hook and GE “kicks” them off the gen.

    Just like how the counterplay to Pain res + DMS is let go for the gen before a Survivor gets hooked, the counter to this is let go of the gen and wait a few seconds for the gen to be autoblocked by GE. This combo will work only the first time against anyone who knows the counterplay.

    While it might need some tweaking, I wouldn’t call it “brain dead”

  • Me from a few a couple years ago would rejoice, all this will do is give good killers a free win and bad killers a win regardless.

    AT LEAST THEY CAN"T GO POINTLESSLEY KICK A GEN WHEN A HIT IS AVAILABLE!!! Nothing makes me more irritated than what eruption has done to the average killers brain.

  • @xEa said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3635639#Comment_3635639

    Of course you do, this stuff is broken and it gets you a free win.

    And so far, nobody came up with a better solution then "Wait it out" (it might be ment sarcastic, but i really can not tell with some people here, sorry), so i assume i am not missing anything and this is just as broken as it seems.

    Its not a free a win. Winning for me is hard as the survivors seem to be generator mechanics. The perks I run give me a chance to win the game and atleast help me compete. I can't remember the last time I had an easy win.

  • Against solo queue sure but then again the current pain ress dms corrupt will win against solo queue. Good teams will have a chance and dms w grim is in the watchlist if it turns out to be problematic.

  • Killer mains:

    "It's nothing don't worry about it."

1 2 ›