I've played all the non DLC killers + Doctor + Bubba + Pig, and the pig is my favourite so far, followed very closely by the doc, however I'm outplayed by survivors more frequently when I play doctor than pig, so the pig is my favourite.
Why nobody voted nurse? you liars...
Spirit. I'm shocked by how many people chose Pig. She's who I started playing killer with and I mained her for a long time. I do like playing her but I'd rather play Spirit or Billy nowadays.
Spirit all the way and her very rare outfit is the best since it's a nice bloody color but not bad either and the big ass sword scares the crud out of people on jumpscares.
I like the pyromancer killer. His magic ability to engulf survivors and generators in flames is second to none. Really helps against the gen rush meta of swf groups too.
Freddy all the way. Legion had some competition against him for my favorite killer, but Freddy came out on top. He will always be my favorite Dream Demon.
@AshleyWB said:
I like the pyromancer killer. His magic ability to engulf survivors and generators in flames is second to none. Really helps against the gen rush meta of swf groups too.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Legion is playstyle based change my mind
The Kinky Spirit. Easily.
Pig!
For 2018, Pig.
I've played all the non DLC killers + Doctor + Bubba + Pig, and the pig is my favourite so far, followed very closely by the doc, however I'm outplayed by survivors more frequently when I play doctor than pig, so the pig is my favourite.
Why nobody voted nurse? you liars...
Spirit. I'm shocked by how many people chose Pig. She's who I started playing killer with and I mained her for a long time. I do like playing her but I'd rather play Spirit or Billy nowadays.
Not sure if Billy or Nurse
Clown
Spirit all the way and her very rare outfit is the best since it's a nice bloody color but not bad either and the big ass sword scares the crud out of people on jumpscares.
This scary guy.
I really like both Spirit and Legion, I was having a hard time deciding, but I went Spirit for the jump scares.
Pig! She's fun because of stealth and she's mega hot!
Shape but I play a lot of killer.
I like Spirit the best, its fun too zoom around the map and scare survivors.
Freddy all the way. Legion had some competition against him for my favorite killer, but Freddy came out on top. He will always be my favorite Dream Demon.