How much of a priority is a Freddy re-work to you?

On a scale of 1-10 how much of a priority is a Freddy re-work to you?

Comments

  • @GeneralV said:

    That's why I'm here. If it will give me the killer I loved back, there is no greater priority.

    ๐Ÿ’ฏ support you!

  • @HerInfernalMajesty said:

    On a scale of 1-10 how much of a priority is a Freddy re-work to you?

    Not a huge priority for me and apparently not for BHVR either. It's the remake Freddy ater all, so I really don't care. This current iteration of the DBD Freddy is just as popular as the Nightmare on Elm Street remake that most people hated. If the DBD devs were trying to bring that iconic bad taste in your mouth straight from the remake film, I'd say they nailed it honestly. That movie sucked ass and the DBD version of Freddy, yep you guessed it, has ALWAYS sucked ass.... xD

  • 10/10. Give us old Freddy back please. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    I only care about a Freddy Rework because I want @GeneralV to be happy.

    I second this! โค๏ธ

  • Thank you so much, my friend!

    As I've said, this is a matter I feel strongly about. I've wanted to my killer back ever since July of 2019 and I sincerely appreciate everyone who has shown support to this cause <3

  • @GeneralV said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3631988#Comment_3631988

    Thank you so much, my friend!

    As I've said, this is a matter I feel strongly about. I've wanted to my killer back ever since July of 2019 and I sincerely appreciate everyone who has shown support to this cause <3

    Absolutely! We are gonna keep helping you get there until it happens! Old Freddy must come BACK! Please ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ respectfully behavior. โค๏ธ

  • @GeneralV said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3631460#Comment_3631460

    Old Freddy had a really unique foundation for a killer and with modernization and visual flair, he could be sweet.

    :)

    It is good to see you here, my friend. I remember your comments on older threads about Freddy, you've been watching this struggle happening for quite some time.

    I will tell ya, this time I am feeling hopeful. Billy's and Onryo's recent changes were massive jumps in the right direction and if they extend that treatment to Freddy... the mere thought already makes me happy.

    I loved old Freddy. I started DBD back in early 2017, I was excited when his first teaser trailer came out, and playing him day 1, he was the first killer I thought "I'm gonna main this guy." Although by today's standards he's dated, and he had his problems, just can't stop holding onto that butchery. Just a shame man. Whenever he is hopefully changed for the BETTER, I will look to your commitment as one of the reasons why ๐Ÿ˜Ž

    Other than the PTB-to-live changes for Onryo, I fully agree w you. I think there's a good chance we'll see something special for Fredster on the horizon

  • Top priority 11/10.

  • @Shroompy said:

    Sadako's dework with a few tweaks proves it can be done. Dont see why the same can't be said for Freddy.

    That aged horribly didn't it?

1 2 โ€บ